Assistant Manager at Bridging Gaps
Views:3794 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Sales Accounting Role - Automobile - CA (0-4 yrs)
- Compliance of all accounting and commercial issues of the Regional office as per the Manual/Approvals/Laid down by the Company Policies and other days to day accounting as may be delegated.
- Verification and settlement of Staff Advance and Business Trip Claims.
- Verification of Routine Vendor invoices properly and processing for payments according to Budget Code.
- Arrange the Budget for settlement of the Regional office Expenses.
- Incentive Calculation of All Dealers.
- Cross Checking and settlement of Bills submitted by All Dealers for monthly Sales Promotion Activity.
- Process the documents for Excise Duty Refund Claims.
- Effectively manage Cash and Bank Instruments.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement and Stock Reconciliation Statement Reports and forwarding to HO.
- Submit expenses budget and monitor branch imprest expenses on a regular basis on the budgeted lines and creating MIS Reports.
MIS and Reports: Sales and collection report on daily basis and circulation of the weekly outstanding report and to be handed over to salesperson for collection-Monitor and supervise all inventory movement, sales and return transaction to make sure that all staff is following the Company's procedure with full documentation verifications and approvals.-Updating Collections, advances, bills returns, invoice cancellation and transfer of invoice.-Renegotiating rates with suppliers and service providers.
- Preparation, verification and approval of documents for invoice and Debit/Credit notes.
- Prepare Branch MIS as per the requirement of Head office and Branch Head Sales.-Liaise with Auditors while conducting audits for evaluating internal control system/procedure with a view to highlight the shortcomings and implementing necessary recommendations.
- To attend queries of Members, suppliers, staff and management, liaise with other departments for day to day activities-Cross Verification of Documents which submitted by Sales Team for Vendor Registration like Application Form, MOA & AOA (Through MCA Portal), Authorization Letter with Seal and Sign, ID Proofs (Through concern website).
- Check ECS Mandate and Process.-Prepare Service Tax and TDS Returns.-Manage Excise, VAT and Entry Tax Matter
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.