Assistant Manager at Bridging Gaps
Views:2951 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Sales Accounting Role - Automobile - CA (0-4 yrs)
- Compliance of all accounting and commercial issues of the Regional office as per the Manual/Approvals/Laid down by the Company Policies and other days to day accounting as may be delegated.
- Verification and settlement of Staff Advance and Business Trip Claims.
- Verification of Routine Vendor invoices properly and processing for payments according to Budget Code.
- Arrange the Budget for settlement of the Regional office Expenses.
- Incentive Calculation of All Dealers.
- Cross Checking and settlement of Bills submitted by All Dealers for monthly Sales Promotion Activity.
- Process the documents for Excise Duty Refund Claims.
- Effectively manage Cash and Bank Instruments.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement and Stock Reconciliation Statement Reports and forwarding to HO.
- Submit expenses budget and monitor branch imprest expenses on a regular basis on the budgeted lines and creating MIS Reports.
MIS and Reports: Sales and collection report on daily basis and circulation of the weekly outstanding report and to be handed over to salesperson for collection-Monitor and supervise all inventory movement, sales and return transaction to make sure that all staff is following the Company's procedure with full documentation verifications and approvals.-Updating Collections, advances, bills returns, invoice cancellation and transfer of invoice.-Renegotiating rates with suppliers and service providers.
- Preparation, verification and approval of documents for invoice and Debit/Credit notes.
- Prepare Branch MIS as per the requirement of Head office and Branch Head Sales.-Liaise with Auditors while conducting audits for evaluating internal control system/procedure with a view to highlight the shortcomings and implementing necessary recommendations.
- To attend queries of Members, suppliers, staff and management, liaise with other departments for day to day activities-Cross Verification of Documents which submitted by Sales Team for Vendor Registration like Application Form, MOA & AOA (Through MCA Portal), Authorization Letter with Seal and Sign, ID Proofs (Through concern website).
- Check ECS Mandate and Process.-Prepare Service Tax and TDS Returns.-Manage Excise, VAT and Entry Tax Matter