Sales Account Executive - IT (2-5 yrs)
Paperflite is a fast-growing SaaS company headquartered in the US with operations in Chennai, providing a next-generation content management platform for sales and marketing teams. Our platform empowers sales and marketing professionals to share, and track sales content with prospects and customers, enabling them to close deals faster and more efficiently. Our clientele includes leading companies from various industries, including technology, healthcare, and financial services. Canva, Oracle, Carlsberg, and Puma are some of the prominent names. It was rated as the Most Recommended Software in 2022 by Software Advice and among the top 50 software companies in India by G2 in 2023. We were also recognized as one of America's best startup employers by Forbes this year.
At Paperflite, we are looking for Sales Account Executives who have hands-on experience working with customer stakeholders through the entire buying process and have worked with international customers to handle mid to large enterprise deals. If you're a gifted communicator who can wield sales methodologies like a Jedi master and want to help us increase deal closure rates, then we'd love to have you on board!
Time to get down to business: Here's what you'll be doing:
- Manage end-to-end interactions with prospective customers.
- Deliver tailored product demos to multiple stakeholders.
- Understand customer problem statements and follow a consultative sales process to offer solutions.
- Use sales acceleration tools to perform outbound and inbound sales.
- Research accounts to understand the customer's needs, perform effective follow-up, and generate interest.
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking.
- Build strong relationships and effectively communicate with the sales, support, and marketing teams.
- What you'll need to join the team(in addition to the must have skills):
- Experience in a quota-carrying role.
- Flexibility - things change around here. FAST.
- You're tech-savvy and have proven success in prospecting - it's like second nature to you.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
The Paperflite Difference:
- Work and learn from a talented team that is building an industry-first solution.
- No rigid hierarchy, with a friendly environment that fosters creativity and innovation.
- A fully stocked delicious pantry with snacks, drinks, and treats for you to enjoy.
- Opportunity to showcase your Foosball or Table-tennis skills in a friendly competition with colleagues.
- Sweat it out, sans cost with our fitness program that lets you choose any fitness centre of your choice.
- A fully covered medical insurance plan that will never make you grow sick of hospital bills.
- If you're a furball fanatic, then you're in luck: we've got two dogs and a cat who will shower you with love and lick you to infinite glory.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- Experience selling products
- Experience in selling Sales/MarTech tools (not mandatory, but gives you an edge).
- Paperflite is your content-everything platform & UX-focused business intelligence solution, designed to accelerate content performance and boost audience engagement.
The platform makes it easy for your business teams to find the best-fit content from across the company, specific to each communication, share it with an audience across multiple channels, and track how they engage with it.
Your partners and clients can now enjoy a uniquely beautiful experience with your content. Through our intuitive analytics engine, your team has access to powerful insights and key metrics about your prospects and knows exactly what steps to take to boost their conversations and conversions.
Our enterprise-ready system organizes your content internally too, making sure that the right people have access to the right content at the right time.
Our clientele includes leading companies from various industries, including technology, healthcare, and financial services. Canva, Louis Vuitton, Carlsberg, and Puma are some of the prominent names. It was rated as the Most Recommended Software in 2022 by Software Advice and among the top 50 software companies in India by G2 in 2023. We were also recognized as one of America's best startup employers by Forbes this year.
A flat non-hierarchical culture
Join the Paperflite tribe, where creativity flows, quirks are celebrated, and dance-offs are mandatory! We're a close-knit family that values diversity and takes risks together. Innovation is key here, and we're not afraid to embrace wild ideas. We work hard and play harder!!
Create, innovate, and grow with Paperflite!
If you're ready to ditch the boring and mundane and join a team of quirky and creative individuals, then welcome, let's create workplace wizardry!
Honesty is the best policy, and we live by it.
At Paperflite, we believe in putting the "wow" factor in our customers' experience. We strive to deliver exceptional products, services, and support to our customers, going above and beyond to meet their needs and exceed their expectations.
Growth - Fast-track your career progression based on merit, not tenure, by leading the function that rewards your contribution. Paperflite's SaaS industry presence allows you to innovate with cutting-edge technology and be at the forefront of change.
Compensation - An attractive package that includes both an industry-leading salary component and ESOPs.
If you're a furball fanatic, you're in luck - We've got two dogs and a cat who will shower you with love and lick you to infinite glory!
Sweat it out, sans cost - with our fitness program that lets you choose any fitness centre of your choice.
Never fall Sick of Expensive Healthcare Bills - One of the most important benefits of working with Paperflite is the fully covered medical insurance provided by the company. This means that you and your dependents will have access to quality medical care without worrying about the cost.
Happy Retirement, Happy Employee - Paperflite also contributes towards your Provident Fund, which is not part of your Cost-to-Company (CTC). This benefit ensures that you are building a financial safety net for your future and helps you plan for your retirement.
Employee Stock Options - A Chance to Own a Piece of Paperflite's Success and Grow with Us!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.