HR Manager at Sakal Media Group
Views:816 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Sakal Media - Leader - Community Transformation (12-15 yrs)
We, AP Globale, are a purpose-driven group. Our goal is to ensure that every citizens- quality of life is improved in harmony with nature. We are looking for a leader for Community Transformation Vertical to plan and execute social impact programs at National and Global levels.
- The incumbent is expected to align according to the vision of Chairman & MD-AP Globale, and translate that into executable and impactful goals/programs, through effective leadership, and fundraising skills.
- This is a senior and strategic position and the candidate should come with a strategic bent of mind and entrepreneurial skills with the ability to attract partners and develop long-term funding commitment and relationships with them.
- The end goal being social impact through measurement. The candidate should be able to perform necessary analysis using data analytics and artificial intelligence relevant to community development, liaison with key stakeholders (internal and external) and support management on various initiatives at strategic and operational levels.
- S/he should come with at least 7-10 years of relevant experience in executing the social strategy, fundraising skills and business development with a good understanding of the philanthropy/social responsibility sector.
- S/he should have extensive knowledge and should be well-networked with funding organizations - development partners, philanthropists, High Net Worth Individuals (HNIs), Corporates, Hospitals, Universities, Government, and other connected in the ecosystem.
- If you are keen to join us in being a part of a dynamic and purpose-driven group that works towards serving the common good, and not just change India and the World for the better, but also make giving back very inclusive and enjoyable, then AP Globale is the right place for you...
What will you do?
- Design and deliver the strategic vision of the group through executable large impact programs
- Drive Fundraising and manage P&L with top line and healthy bottom line, in order to sustain the quality and impact of delivery.
- Creation of technology platform to help track, trace and scale interventions
- Work closely with digital marketing and content team to make sure each fundraising campaign is a big success
- Conduct thorough due diligence on partners to make sure they are compliant with existing laws and have strong track record
- Handle external and internal communications and facilitate legal agreements with partners as needed
- Develop pipeline of campaigns that have large scale impact and work with partners to execute
- Ensuring that all donors are sent feedback reports on timely basis to keep them updated and feel valued in making the impact.
- Act as a consultant to players in both corporate and social sectors and pitch products that meet their goals too.
You come with :
- Good leadership skills and experience in developing profitable strategies
- Extensive and hardcore experience in managing social events, social transformation projects at large scale, community development Government projects etc.
- Track record of bringing innovative creative thinking and fresh ideas to an organization and/ or its services to support the cost-effective endowment
- Ability to work long hours tirelessly, most important - with a genuine passion
- Highly self-motivated and able to work collaboratively, take initiative and make decisions.
- A graduate or a post-graduate in the related discipline
Professional Experience :
- Demonstrable track record of strategic fundraising and delivering social impact
- Experience of utilizing the strength of an organization brand for doing the social good at all levels in the society and different target audience
- Aggressive and focused approach to sourcing, meeting and closing deals
- Enjoys travelling for work with fruitful outcomes