SafexPay - General Manager - Payments (6-10 yrs)
Safexpay is a fintech company focused on solving problems for businesses who need to either accept online payments from or make pay-outs to various stakeholders. Our products include PG services, Pay-outs, Neo-banking services to name a few. We also specialize in making our platform available to other merchant acquirers such as banks, financial institutions, fintech & international clients making us the leader in B2B2B white label payments. We are based in India, UAE, Sri Lanka, Qatar . We are planning to expand in KSA, Egypt and Nigeria.
We are looking to hire head of Payments /Business development who will be responsible for selling Whitelabel payment solutions to banks, Fintech and merchants across the globe..
- Integration of key eco system partners with the Safexpay as also management of partnership initiatives
- Ensure system changes keep pace with product development and ensure adequate controls
- Assist on developing Fintech partnerships, vendor empanelment, UAT activities on system changes with the client lead partner and team to identify areas of opportunity for CLIENT
Client Relationships : Proactively identifies, approaches and enhances strong relationships with key executives, decision makers and influencers at the client.
Origination : Responsible for the development of senior client relationships from scratch
Meeting follow-up : Working with Key influencers and follow-up on action items from client relationship and business development meetings.
Pipeline development : build and oversee pipeline of opportunities for business tie up
Proposal development : proposal development, focusing on the CLIENT value proposition, key differentiators, and win themes. Assist with developing the commercial proposal
Skills & Qualifications :
The successful candidate must have significant and demonstrated experience in Payments /Banking and already established trusted client relationships within the industry. Prior directly relevant experience is required, where leading business development was a primary responsibility. The successful candidate will be a strong sales and relationship manager and have proven skills in Business development in Banking and Payments
- Bachelor's Degree / Postgraduate or equivalent :
- 5 + years of experience in direct selling/consulting/working within the banking industry
- Individual and team leadership with excellent written, presentation and communication skills
- Exceptional consultative and interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of impeccable trust, confidence and results with senior and C-suite executives
- Proven ability to connect with people and top management
- Full understanding and practical experience of all stages of the opportunity and sales cycle for high - end major accounts
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects, staff and internal initiatives or strategic programs
Required Experience : At least 6-10 years of total experience with at least 5 years in payments
Education / Preferred Qualifications : MBA / CA or equivalent post graduate qualification
Core Competencies :
- Good analysis & evaluation skills
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Good presentation skills
. Good problem solving, planning & organizing skills.
- Good knowledge of industries/sectors.
- Arabic Knowledge