SafexPay - Chief Business Officer/Sales Head - FinTech (10-20 yrs)
- Manage the entire 5 Business units- Payment Gateway, Whitelabel, Neobanking, Payout and International Sales
- Responsible for developing short and long term strategies and goals .
- Key member of the senior management team
- Key responsibility includes P&L driving, Business Growth Revenue Generation, Bottom-line and Top line growth and increase Market share
- Leadership for the development of strategic marketing plans including objectives and strategy for targeted markets
- Represent the company in important functions, industry events and public meetings
- Experience in long-term sales/project pipeline development.
- Stakeholder management across levels and cross-functions
- Receivables management including pre and post invoice captures
- RFP/ RFQ deliveries for bank driven white labelled projects/ custom merchant projects
- Be informed of the payment industry landscape, competitions/competitors and client requirements at various levels.
- Participate in building the most advanced Fintech payment and Neobanking platform and future of payment with the emerging fintech in India.
- Lead a sales team committed and passionate about onboarding client partners with innovative payment solutions.
- Owning sales targets overall and within accounts. Developing and implementing strategic plan to achieve the same.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships and be a partner to customers to understand their needs and objectives.
- Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/organizational objectives.
- Customer Relationship Management.
The Successful Applicant:
- 10 to 15 years of experience in a Fintech / Banking or Financial Services organization selling
- High level of interpersonal communication skills and experience dealing with larger, more complex credit relationships
- Strong leadership and communication