Head - Leadership Recruitment at Step Up Placements
Views:973 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Safety Manager - High Rise Building (15-25 yrs)
Candidates must have High Rise Residential Building experience minimum 40 Stories Plus.
- Preparation and upgradation of HSE procedures /standards as per the Corporate HSE guidelines for the site
- To plan, and control all Environments, Safety & Health related activities on a regular basis to ensure compliance of statutory requirements.
- Liaison with Directorate of Safety & Health & local authorities.
- Setting up HSE function / organization, developing EHS capabilities of HSE team members. Advise to site management on various compliance & regulatory requirement / amendments.
- Counseling & training of company & contract associates, Implementation of organizations internal requirements Setting up various HSE improvement programs and followup for it fruitful implementation
- Ensure compliance with health, safety and environmental requirements and site emergency preparedness.
- Develop site specific safety policies, procedures and programs Develop and devise implementation plans for health, safety & environmental training Identify and develop control plans for hazards which exist at the site.
- To liaise with other departments in planning and implementing measures for prevention of unsafe work practices to meet requirements of Site Contract pertaining to Safety.
- To create/improve awareness through training and other means communication among the employees regarding Environment, Health, Fire prevention & eliminate lost time due to accidents and generally meet the obligation of company.
- Monitor, analyze and control to reduce the accidents.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.