Manager HR at Sadhan Enterprise (I) Ltd.
Views:4678 Applications:426 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:329
Sadhan - Head - Employee Relations/Mobility/HR Compliance/HRMS (7-15 yrs)
- To enable the organization to be compliant with the laws applicable
- To ensure the implementation and smooth running of the HRMS
- To create and run the mobility process of employees across the enterprise
- To put together processes and policies in the organization
Duties and responsibilities
- Work with legal matters primarily related to Human Resources, including but not limited to ethics compliance, employee relations matters
- Assist in establishing, writing reviewing and revising applicable company policies and procedures, and advice management on recommended courses of action on various HR topics and disciplines
- Manage employment matters
- Draft, review and/or edit, and provide advice and counsel for contracts, agreements and policies agreements the organization may have with HR vendors for services and products
- Conduct legal research on various topics as needed
- Conduct legal and employee related mandatory training
- Provide preventive, proactive legal advice and solutions, provide information on recent legal decisions and precedents to clients and conduct audits on business practices and review as needed.
- Partner with HR and business in managing employee related issues.
- Maintain and administer enterprise level HR policies and procedures in accordance with internal audit
- Responsible for ensuring that HR services are delivered in accordance with all legal and regulatory needs.
- Accountable for ensuring development and delivery of HR reports impacting operations and as required by government laws
- Should have handled the implementation of the HR ERP in an organisation
- Co-ordination with vendors and proper functioning of the Background Verification process across the enterprise
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.