Manager HR at Sadhan Enterprise (I) Ltd.
Views:1651 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Sadhan - Director - Experience Design (10-16 yrs)
About the role: - As an Experience Design Director, your primary responsibility will be to drive end-to-end user experience design, including discovery, ideation, conception, detailed design, prototypes and validation across multiple products and areas
- You will work across multiple cross-functional product teams and strive to create and influence the creation of elegant user experiences that facilitate the capture of business impact (e.g., customer adoption, usage and loyalty, employee engagement and productivity)
- You will work closely with digital product managers, Sadhan Digital leadership along with brands, marketing and business stakeholders to design and deliver customer-centric user experiences
Role key responsibilities:
- Lead a team of UX/UI Designers in creating, engaging and intuitive digital user experiences
- Lead user research, persona development, usability testing, contextual inquiry, and task analysis
- Champion user-centered design practices when solving design requests and challenges
- Constantly monitor analytics, customer feedback, digital leaders and best practices in logistics space to practice insight-driven optimization and innovation
- Collaboratively work with product managers and business heads to understand the digital product roadmaps and requirements and ensure UX is tightly integrated into the roadmaps
- Work with cross-functional product development teams to build designs that meet those requirements - including design specification documents, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Develop, communicate and enforce user experience guidelines for each of our digital solutions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.