Manager HR at Sadhan Enterprise (I) Ltd.
Views:3061 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Sadhan - Category Manager - Online & Offline Travel (6-12 yrs)
About the company :
Sadhan Enterprises (www.sadhan.co.in) is a B2B total transportation solutions company that serves passenger and goods transportation requirements of all business types using its full spectrum of transport solution offerings.
Sadhan Enterprises is building a logistics and finance ecosystem by using latest digital technologies. We have ambitious plans to offer disruptive business models and innovative solutions to create operational efficiencies for enterprise logistics team and to address driver problems while improving end user experience.
About the role Tours and travel agencies, both online (e.g. MMT, Yatra etc.) and offline (e.g. Cox & Kings etc.), most often sell car rides as part of holiday packages and hotel/airline bookings that they offer to their customers. Presently these agencies contract with multiple small, fragmented and unorganized transporters to service the demand leading to both operational inefficiencies and bad experience.
Online and offline category manager will build and growth this segment into a highly profitable business for Sadhan by deeply engaging with customers to understand their needs and creating products and services by working with broad Sadhan leadership.
This is a high impact and visible role with a unique opportunity to disrupt and shape the market.
Role key responsibilities :
- Own P&L and end to end growth of online and offline travel category
- Conduct market research to define customer segments including estimated market size, requirements / problems areas for each, current vendor ecosystem serving them
- Develop business strategy and product roadmap to build market presence
- Collaborate with internal teams from operations, fleet mgmt., digital, marketing, finance etc. to build world-class products and services relevant for tours and travel category
- Continuously engage with customers to build profitable and long-term business relationships
- Develop partnership to offer additional services to customers and car users
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.