Recruitment Team at Sabre
Views:1688 Applications:353 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:347
Sabre - Director - Talent Management/Learning & Organization Development (10-18 yrs)
Operating in 29 markets across the Asia Pacific, with over 2000 local staff, serving premium top blue-chip customers in the travel industry from travel agencies, airlines, hotels, car rentals and insurance providers. Sabre has grown our presence significantly over the years, in order to tap on the immense potential of the worlds fast-growing region. Sabres end-to-end technologies help create a differentiated portfolio of solutions and services driven by data and insights on how travel business operates in the Asia Pacific. We help our travel partners create better customer experiences, optimize business operations and enhance competitiveness. As we continue to grow in the region, our people are AND will always be our biggest asset & investment, where we continue to bring together the best talent and help them achieve their own career aspirations in a truly global company
- Leads internal consulting at the business unit or division level in the areas of Talent Management, Leadership Development, Learning and Organizational Development.
- Responsible for design, implementation and evaluation of Talent Management processes and tools globally. This encompasses processes across the employee lifecycle including pre-hire assessments, leader onboarding, performance management, succession management and competency and career path development.
- Develops solutions in support of improving organizational effectiveness including organizational design, competency modelling/assessments, and change management and establishes criteria for evaluation of initiative effectiveness.
- Acts as an L and D expert as well as an internal consultant supporting the areas of leadership, management and staff development. Participates in the design, development, delivery and evaluation of new enterprise-wide leadership development programs.
- Masters Degree with a focus on Organizational Development or related discipline
- SPHR, SHRM-SCP, or CPLP Certification
- Vendor management experience
- Demonstrated success in implementing innovative and cutting-edge training techniques and learning technologies
- Minimum of 10 years of experience of increasing responsibility and proven track record of designing and delivering TM, Learning and OD programs/processes with demonstrated success.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong client-focused consulting skills and process facilitation capabilities.
- Excellent business acumen, project management, critical thinking/analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communicator with excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to sway and influence at the leadership level.
- Expertise in the assessment of training needs using best-practice methods and tools.
- Knowledgeable about effective adult learning methods and/or instructional design methodology.
- Formal coaching education and experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge and experience with a variety of talent management processes and systems (such as performance management, succession planning, engagement, etc.).
- Strong knowledge and experience with competency development and evaluation systems, tools and methods.
- Ability to work independently with some direction from senior leadership.
- Able to effectively identify needed change and shift gears comfortably.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments and prioritize demands and deliver results in high energy, fast-paced environment.
- Strong results orientation.
- Experience with talent-related metrics and data analytics.