CEO at Total Dental Care Private Limited - Sabka Dentist
Views:423 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Sabka Dentist - Manager - Revenue Cycle Management (2-10 yrs)
Total Dental Care Private Limited (Sabka Dentist) is one of India's largest chain of dental clinics with operations of more than 110 dental centers across the country. We operate multiple dental services and products brand like Sabka Dentist Chain of Dental Clinics, ODONTO B2B Dental Aligners and SDalign B2C Clear Aligners. We are seeking a Head of Marketing for our business to help is grow our business across all our verticals.
The Manager - Revenue Cycle Management reports to the CFO and is responsible for overseeing and coordinating all revenue cycle activities with a goal of maximizing collections in a cost-effective manner that is in compliance with audit and billing requirements.
We are looking to hire a highly efficient revenue cycle manager to manage and oversee revenue cycle with a team of executives. The revenue cycle manager's responsibilities include facilitating patient billing, arranging payment plans and subvention or BNPL plans for patients, managing subvention and collection channels, identifying patient payment issues, ensuring that buy now pay later (BNPL) systems, subvention approvals and disbursements are efficiently processed, and resolving billing, payments & default issues.
To be successful as a revenue cycle manager, you should be able to manage both patient billing and patient collections amicably and efficiently. Ultimately, a top-performing revenue cycle manager should seek ways to improve the functioning of the revenue cycle department.
Key Responsibilities of the Manager - Revenue Cycle Management:
- Implementing and managing a system to ensure that patient billing and collections are operated efficiently.
- Achieving Collection Targets on a Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly basis.
- Maximizing adoption of subvention and BNPL options in payments.
- Supervising the revenue cycle department in various duties, such as patient billing and collection management, communications with subvention and BNPL providers, collections, cash posting and billing.
- Managing staff performance by providing regular feedback, performance reviews, and one-on-one meetings.
- Reviewing treatment cancellations and refunds.
- Overseeing the hiring and training of staff.
- Efficiently managing patient complaints in respect of billing, collections and subvention partners and BNPL partners.
- Planning and structuring the department workflow and staffing.
Collections as a percentage of Revenue, Cancellations, Refunds, Subvention Approval Rates, Turn around time for subvention approvals.
Position Qualifications for the Manager - Revenue Cycle Management:
- Degree in finance, business administration, healthcare administration, or related field.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications as well as medical office software.
- Proven experience in healthcare billing and collections.
- Sound knowledge of subvention and BNPL schemes and process.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Rs. 7 Lacs to Rs. 10 Lacs CTC