Head at S-Ancial Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1130 Applications:303 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
S-Ancial - Vice President - Sales - Capital Markets - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (7-15 yrs)
Designation - Vice President, Sales - Capital Markets - UAE/Saudi Arabia
Qualification - MBA/PGDM from a premium institution
Experience - Minimum 7+ years, Preferred B2B sales in the Capital Market
Reporting To - Founder
Salary Range - As per Industry Standards
- Lead generation, qualifying prospects, and pitching to prospective international clients in Gulf Countries (GCC ex-Saudi Arabia)
- Creating a Sales Pipeline for the client categories - Pre-IPO Companies, Listed Companies, Buy-Side Institutions and Sell-Side Brokerages in the Gulf region
- Help create a strong digital ecosystem between client categories
- Spearheading sales of ExchangeConnect UAE SAAS application
- Help develop Strategic Alliances: Developing strategic partnerships with financial services and technology vendors to make joint offerings for the execution services business
- Frequent travel between India and UAE and develop strategic Relationships with clients.
- As borders open, relocating to Abu Dhabi for a minimum of two years.
- Representing S-Ancial at our Abu Dhabi Global Markets office in AL Maryah Island
- Providing outstanding sales support to the international clients
- Preparing for representing S-Ancial at the Dubai Expo2020 starting Oct 1st 2021
- Organising international sales meetings, seminars and investor conferences on behalf of S-Ancial for International Clients
- Planning, strategizing and converting the meetings with the international clients into suitable sales opportunities and generating revenues
- Ad-hoc Research & Analysis of the GCC region: Providing support to the senior management team in business development through extensive research, analysis, and financial modelling
- Maintaining the interactions with the active foreign clients and identifying new clients as well as new business possibilities
- Developing creative sales initiatives and applying them to improve the financial gains of the organization
- Standing in lieu of India and impress international clients about our Indian Fintech and our technological prowess
- Upholding the sales reports, records and other important documents of the international clients
- Ensuring that the requirements of the international clients are met by modifying the products and services of the organization to their likes
- Liaison as front-end representative between the GCC clients and our India operations team
- Leading the sales section with respect to the attainment of its sales aims, objectives and targets
- Obeyance of local laws
- Executing all other roles, jobs, duties, undertakings and responsibilities that fall under his/her administrative and supervisory domain and all those that fit into the duties and roles of an international sales representative based in Abu Dhabi
What must you bring? / Required skills:
- Experience of Capital Market Industry or related industry is mandatory.
- Excellent communication, client interaction and strategic relationship building skills.
- Strong educational pedigree, strong co-curricular performance, and knowledge of capital markets in India are pre-requisites for this role.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle huge teams, multi-task, prioritize, and manage time.
- Valid Indian Passport
- Valid Ten Year US Visa B1/B2 (required for on-arrival visa to UAE)
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment
- Ability to learn quickly, think independently, and convince others
What we offer:
- Industry standard compensation along with performance-linked incentives from upside of outstanding revenues
- Ability to maintain a standard living in Abu Dhabi
- Opportunity to explore the future of equity capital market space
- Harness the potential of newer fintech technologies
- Use of technology for scalability of sales operations
- Exponential growth potential in tandem with the company's global operations
- Rewarding ESOP structure
About S-Ancial and ExchangeConnect:
Location - Lower Parel, Mumbai
Company Products - SAAS Application
- S-Ancial Technologies Pvt Ltd is one of the fastest growing fintech start-up operating in the equities capital market space. We provide a wide range of technology solutions and a suite of SAAS modules for the listed companies, buy-side institutions and sell-side brokerages. Our product ExchangeConnect is an interactive SAAS platform that helps capital market stakeholders to bring their workflow online. It is a channel for seamless communication between the Corporates, Buy-Side, Sell-Side and Investors.
- With a flourishing practice in India and other major global markets like the Middle East and Asia, S-Ancial operates the online platform ExchangeConnect and supports the clients, including the Companies, Investors and Sell-Side Analysts.
- ExchangeConnect is also actively working on cutting edge ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) and Sustainability products.
We work with best-in-class corporates from India and other markets.
- At our Mumbai office (Lower Parel East), we are a team of 30+ close-knit professionals who work relentlessly towards one common goal - to take our organisation on a global map. We are looking for a Sales Executive who can blend well with our culture and work towards the betterment of the company & its people.
- Making a positive difference- and - Respect for all internal and external stakeholders- are ethos we live by, every moment, each day.
Prior Experience of atleast 3 years in Equity Capital Markets
Experience in Sales and Marketing
Valid Indian Passport
Valid US 10 year Visa B1/B2
After initial posting in Mumbai, training and arrangement of employment visa, candidate should be open to relocation to Abu Dhabi for a minimum of 2 years.