Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at RxLogix Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Views:357 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
RxLogix - Training Manager/Lead (8-20 yrs)
RxLogix is an innovative company developing cutting-edge software products for the pharmaceutical industry. We are seeking passionate candidates to join our QA team in Noida, India. We offer competitive salaries, and other benefits to make sure everyone here has a stake in our success.
We're a fast-growing organization looking for talented people to take on big, ambitious projects and deliver amazing results.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The person would be responsible for supporting the upkeep of the QMS and the Training System.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in creating, institutionalizing, and maintaining training capsules
- Rolling out trainings with regard to Processes, Products and based on business needs
- Diligent follow-up on training non-compliances periodically and ensure high level of compliance across the organization
- Provide stakeholder facilitation wrt QMS and Training
- Participate in the external audits/assessments and provide responses wrt trainings
Must Have Qualifications:
BE/ B.Tech./ B.Sc from recognized institute with good academic score
- IT professional with a minimum of 8+ years of hands-on experience with IT industry / Training Academies.
- Familiar with Pharmacovigilance /international drug safety regulations ( ICH guidelines on safety and efficacy, US FDA guidelines, CIOMS, New EU PV legislation)
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations, etc)
- Well-organized and detailed oriented professional, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated with ability to handle, organize and prioritize multiple tasks
Duties and Responsibilities
- Good verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Assess employees' skills, performance, and productivity to identify areas of improvement and training needs
- Work with Heads of Departments to identify the training requirements tailored to the business needs and individual EDP's; determines the priorities to create and implement a companywide training calendar
- Develop training manuals that target tangible results.
- Understand and collate training needs analysis by collating training needs from various sources and drive training programs
- Creating and customizing training content as per the requirement.
- Create e-learning capsules
- Organize training events based on needs of the organization
- Look for external training programs and organize process creation, template creations and updates to existing processes/templates.
- Support in rolling out trainings with regard to processes, products and on business needs
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Monitor and evaluate training program's effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
- Collaborate with internal/external stakeholders wrt eQMS improvements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.