Senior Manager - TA at Rupeek
Views:2278 Applications:647 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:266
Rupeek - Senior Manager - HR Business Partner (5-7 yrs)
Rupeek is India's leading asset-backed, digital lending fintech platform. Driven by the mission to make credit accessible to Indians in a fair and convenient way, Rupeek is pioneering innovative financial products to help monetize India's $2 trillion gold. Powered by state-of-the-art technology and an automated asset-light supply chain, Rupeek is transforming the way gold loans are disbursed in India. Through partnerships with leading banks and financial institutions, it is building gold-backed assets, in a low-risk, low-touch and friction-free manner.
Founded in 2015 by Sumit Maniyar, Rupeek is present in over 25 cities in India and has touched over 1,00,000 customers. Headquartered in Bangalore, we enjoy strong unit economics and are comfortably funded. We are backed by marquee investors including Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Bertelsmann and GGV Capital.
- Work with senior management and the HR team to develop and implement HR plans and solutions
- Partner with business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment and development
- Review and analyze business metrics including data on retention and employee experience in order to recommend systemic improvements
- Partner with the business to lead both annual and mid-year review processes which focus on performance management and talent development
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues, fairly representing all interests
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis
- Ability to influence and partner across different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Experience working in a high-tech, entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent academic background, MBA in HR from tier 1 institutions such as XLRI, TISS, MDI, XISS etc.
- 5-7 years experience post MBA in HRBP roles for business and/or tech/product functions with fast growth technology or product based start ups.