Recruiter at Rupeek
Views:783 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Rupeek - Senior Business Analyst - Finance Team (5-7 yrs)
POSITION - Business Analyst:
- Rupeek is a Bengaluru based leading fintech start-up. Started as an asset-backed online lending platform, Rupeek is aiming to disrupt the traditional brick and mortar lending models. Since our public launch in 2015, we- ve cemented our position as the No.1 fintech startup in consumer lending space.
- We are Series-B funded, backed by top-tier investors such as Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners and other marquee investors. We are using the scale of the web and advances in computing, big data, machine learning and mobile to bring transformative financial innovation to the market.
1. Bridging the gap between IT and the business using data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations and reports to executives and stakeholders.
2. Ability to search, extract, transform and load data from various databases, cleanse and refine data until it is fit-for-purpose
3. Work within various time constraints to meet critical business needs, while measuring and identifying activities performed and ensuring service requirements are met
4. Prioritization of issues to meet deadlines while ensuring high quality delivery
5. Ability to pull data and to perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed
6. Ability to adapt quickly to new and changing technical environments as well as strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
7. Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
1. Advanced skills in designing reporting interfaces and interactive dashboards in Google Sheets and Excel
2. Experience working with senior decision makers
3. Strong advanced SQL/MySQL skills with the ability to fetch data from the Data Warehouse as per the stakeholder's requirement
4. Good Knowledge and experience in Excel VBA and advanced excel
5. Good Experience in building Tableau analytical Dashboards as per the stake holder's reporting requirements
6. Strong communication/interpersonal skills
1. Experience in working on adhoc requirements
2. Ability to toggle around with shifting priorities
3. Experience in working for Fintech or E-commerce industry is preferable
4. Engineering 5-7 years of experience as a Business Analyst for the finance processes
5. Experience in process re-engineering