Senior Recruiter at Rupeek Fintech
Views:3551 Applications:476 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Rupeek - Manager - Sales Planning & Operations (1-5 yrs)
Head Central Sales Operations
Rupeek is a Bengaluru based leading fintech start-up. Started as an asset-backed online lending
platform, Rupeek is aiming to disrupt the traditional brick and mortar lending models. Since our launch in 2015, we- ve cemented our position as the No.1 fintech start-up in consumer lending space.
We are Series-B funded, backed by top-tier investors such as Sequoia Capital & Accel Partners and other marquee investors. We are using the scale of the web and advances in computing, big data, machine learning and mobile to bring transformative financial innovation to the market.
About the role
Central Sales Operations Head is a leadership role at Rupeek and is core to our growth journey. This is a central role and right candidate will drive Sales Operations across multiple Cities/States interacting daily with City Owners on target delivery and structural changes required to drive growth. We are looking for people who are passionate about what they do, have proven experience of managing an army of sales team across their city/state, deliver on business targets and ready to roll up their sleeves to support the growth of the organization. You will directly report to Head of Sales.
What You'll Do
- Interact daily with different city owners for target delivery
- Hire, Lead & Manage the entire Sales Force health across cities, give directions and enable them to achieve their targets
- Own complete National P&L of the sales vertical and formulate a data-driven strategy for growth of the business
- Design the sales strategy, set business goals & drive execution to achieve these goals
- Work closely with cross-functional vertical leaders in the formulation and execution of sales strategy, identify areas of improvement and implement effective solutions
- Support and develop relationships with key strategic partners and business alliances
- Shortlist avenues of future growth and zero in on effective channels through structured data have driven experimentation.
What You'll Need
- Tier 1 MBA Graduate with out of the box thinking and experimentation mindset
- 1-3 years of experience in managing a large sales team in FMCG, Telecom, Startups
- P&L ownership with excellent leadership & team management skills
- Ability to drive initiatives in a constantly changing work environment and adopt a do-what-it-takes mindset
- Strong Data analytics skills - OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) for getting insights