HR & Operations at Ruby Capital
Views:4471 Applications:566 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Ruby Capital - AVP - Business Analytics (5-13 yrs)
Ruby Capital has become one of India's fastest home grown financial & management consulting firm working with small & mid-sized companies. We are the partners of choice for some of the most talented and gritty business leaders wanting continuous solutions for the challenges they face in scaling up . Our high impact service offerings ranging from CFO services, new market entry & set-up, transaction advisory, etc. are vouched by strong client credentials and success stories
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Project / Client Specific
- Leading and expanding the firm's MIS, BI Analytics offering from an execution / delivery point of view.
- Actual development of efficient MIS, BI Analytics solutions and automation solutions for various clients of the firm using MS Excel, Power BI (DAX), Power Query (M language), VBA and other specific tools.
- In live actual assignments, recommending input data templates from the client.
- Customizing our solutions to the best possible level to process most raw data formats.
- Designing dashboards including coding for KPIs for specific clients.
- Prepare and run monthly reports to provide insights on selected metrics (financial or non-financial parameters).
- Creating documentation User Manuals based on the MIS process and codes involved. -
- Understanding client deliverables, determining scope of engagements, delivering project plan to clients, managing timelines and driving deliverables through plans
Overall / Firm Specific
- Product development, Project Management mind-set
- Following best practices of coding and building best-in-class processes for the team. -
- Leading the execution and Building the team (including mentoring, training and developing a team of analysts and associates)
- Involves working in an unstructured environment
- Problem Solving, Analytical mind-set
- Must have good understanding of Business Analysis, Accounting / Financial analysis and interpretation / insight generation
Job Location: Mumbai
Chartered Accountant (CA) or MBA from Top B schools
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.