Senior Associate-Talent Acquisition at RSM US LLP
Views:356 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
RSM - Non-Profit Onboarding & Implementation Supervisor - Sage Intacct - Finance & Accounting Outsourcing Practice (7-12 yrs)
RSM is the leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services to the middle market. With over 11,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada and a global presence in 120 countries, our purpose is to deliver the power of being understood to our clients, colleagues and communities. As first-choice advisors, we are focused on developing leading professionals and innovative services to meet our clients' evolving needs in today's ever-changing business environment.
Through a supportive, caring culture, our people are empowered to be their authentic selves and share their unique perspectives. Our culture of diversity and inclusion enhances the insights we provide while transforming innovation, collaboration and business results through fostering an inclusive environment, working hard to engage a talented workforce and reflect our diverse community, and developing relationships that serve others in business and the broader community. Together, our people's individual talents and diverse perspectives strengthen our teams and enhances the unique insights that we provide to our clients.
Sage Intacct - Non-Profit Onboarding & Implementation Supervisor
The RSM Finance and Accounting Outsourcing (FAO) practice is actively hiring for Sage Intacct Administrator and Optimization. These positions will be responsible for the support and administration of the deployment, adoption, optimization and ongoing operation of the Sage Intacct solution, including journal entries, Data integration, New Client configuration. This role will be responsible for consulting and collaborating with our team of high-performing consultants responsible for onboarding new clients and providing ongoing client accounting services (CAS). This role will provide exposure to a variety of clients and client industries to continue your career development. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience in both accounting and cloud-based technology solutions along with an understanding of how to leverage technology for process improvement.
- Lead the implementation and onboarding of new clients within the RSM Finance and Accounting Outsourcing (FAO) practice.
- Participate in client design sessions to analyze requirements and redesign business processes in connection with FAO best practices in areas such as chart of account redesign, procure to pay, order to cash, record to report.
- Perform solution design in connection with the implementation of the FAO technology stack, including Intacct, BILL, Tallie and BlackLine.
- Lead client facing training sessions of FAO technology solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the implementation project to achieve business goals, including Project Management team, FAO technology support team, FAO client accounting team and other lines of business within RSM.
- Define and document repeatable methodologies with appropriate tools and templates that can be leveraged for future projects.
- Continuously identify opportunities to enhance the customer onboarding experience and collaborate with team members to successfully implement improvements.
- Actively assist with other project-based initiatives on an ad-hoc basis, including quality control review and technology/process optimization of current client base.
- Optimize use of Sage Intacct system through the following activities:
- Business process evaluation
- Procedure development
- System process flow and requirements
- QA planning and testing
- Creation and oversight of documentation related to standard operating procedures.
- User training development and deployment
- Production support for problems and enhancements resulting from quarterly product releases.
- Ensures adequate communication and proper integration across entirety of FAO practice and our technology partners.
- Provide technical support to end-users to resolve issues with Sage Intacct use, including escalation through proper channels within RSM and with Sage Intacct support.
- Perform other duties/projects as required.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, Finance, MIS or IT
- Nonprofit industry experience and expertise
- Have 7+ years of Sage Intacct experience in either an IAP or VAR practice.
- Experience leading implementations of Sage Intacct
- Expertise in process analysis and redesign of business processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills with sensitivity to timeframes, budgets and outcomes across multiple clients and projects
- Ability to prioritize and stay organized/focused in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment with competing demands.
- Strong technology skills and ability to quickly learn and use new technology software applications.
- Dedication to lifelong learning, including staying abreast of best practices in financial management enabled by technology.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Nonprofit industry experience and expertise
- Sage Intacct Implementation Certified Consultant
- Experience with BILL, Tallie, BlackLine
- Experience in a public accounting firm, consulting firm or other professional services environment
- Experience in an outsourced accounting role
- CA, CPA, MBA Finance
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Highly customer focused with ability to provide consistently excellent customer service and professionalism.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to quickly assess situations to pinpoint the scope/source of technical issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be dependable and able to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Must possess strong sense of ownership of client relationships.
- Positively represent the company to clients and always provide empathetic and friendly customer service.
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills to manage case load of old and new cases in individual case queue.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, shift priorities quickly as required, and rapidly adapt to changing environments.
- Proven ability to work with minimal direction, as well as be resourceful and independent in solving problems.
- Strong computer skills and proficient use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Kindly share your updated CV with the following information
- Total Experience:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Current Location:
- Notice Period (If Serving When is the last working date):
- Sage Intacct Years of EXP:
- Sage Intacct Implementation Years of EXP:
- IAP or VAR Years of EXP: