Senior Associate at RSM
Views:120 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
RSM - Healthcare Regulatory Experienced Associate - Healthcare Advisory Services Role - CA (0-3 yrs)
- Walk In Drive - 04-Jun-2022
Who we are:
The RSM Delivery Center (RDC) supports RSM U.S. risk advisory, financial advisory, technology and management consulting, tax and assurance engagement teams by providing access to highly skilled professionals for repeatable business processes over an extended business day.
RDC is a members of RSM International, the sixth largest global network of independent accounting, tax and consulting firms.
RSM's National Healthcare Consulting practice is searching for a Healthcare Regulatory Experienced Associate who will provide healthcare regulatory and reimbursement consulting services to clients, potential clients and centers of influence. RSM's Healthcare Regulatory recovery services are designed to identify high-impact Medicare cost report-related opportunities, including Medicare Critical Access Hospitals, PPS hospitals disproportionate share, bad debts, wage index and other related issues.
As a member of the National Healthcare Consulting practice, you will join professionals with a broad knowledge of the healthcare industry including: financial analysis and revenue performance management, regulatory reporting and compliance, and healthcare technology. You will be part of a collaborative consulting team to deliver exceptional client service to meet our client's objectives.
The Healthcare Regulatory Experienced Associate will also understand the consulting cycle process within the healthcare industry. As a contributor he/she will support the building of a world class healthcare practice through listening to client needs, proposal development and presentation of solutions.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- CA candidates with good technical & communication skills
- Develop ongoing relationships to build client loyalty and confidence
- Assist project manager in scoping and planning multiple projects
- Performs Medicare Cost Report compilations and other engagements of all sizes related to Regulatory Recovery services such as:
- Critical Access Hospital
- Medicare DSH, SSI
- Medicare bad debts
- IME/GME shadow billing support
- Medicaid HER incentive payment
- Wage Index
- Ability to analyze and communicate financial and operational data to management for decision-making and strategic planning
- Maintain / develop a high degree of expertise in Medicare, Medicaid and third-party reimbursement procedures and reports
- Participates in the development of new consulting products and practice aids, as appropriate
- Travels to client and firm meetings outside of immediate are
- Compile and analyze current and historical financial information
- Prioritize data gathered from financial reports into an Excel template that provide valuable guidance to the U.S. based engagement team on specific reviews
- Financials review and tie out final client reports to ensure data accuracy of reported numbers.
- Work and coordinate with RSM consulting professionals, supervisors, and senior management in the U.S. on a daily basis.
Walk In Details:
Date : 04-Jun-2022
Timings : 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Location : RSM Delivery Center (India) Private Limited, Vipul Square, 7th Floor, Suite 707,
Sushant Lok I, Gurgaon 122001, India
Note : Kindly bring your updated resume and any one government id proof for interview process.