HR at RSG Business Solutions LLP
Views:1844 Applications:378 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
RSG Business Solutions LLP - Independent Director - Manufacturing & Factory Operations (17-19 yrs)
RSG Business Solutions LLP - Independent Director
JOB DESCRIPTION : INDEPENDENT DIRECTOR
Required Skills :
- Looking for a technocrat with 17+ Years of cross functional and diverse work experience with leading organizations across sectors and functions in Manufacturing & factory operations.
- Having Performed demonstrated results in the following competencies ; Production Planning and Control, Engineering, Purchase, Supply Chain Management, Inventory Control, Quality, Safety, Logistics, People Management, Relationship Management, Financial and Budget Control.
- Excellent exposure in developing and sustaining operation excellence being a Key contributor to strategic plans and reviews pertaining to operations information and recommendations.
- Good experience in setting up world class manufacturing facilities across the business, selection of plant and machinery, working with domestic/global suppliers in setting technical specifications, negotiating commercial terms, installation and commissioning of plants within agreed time and costs.
- Strategizing and implementing long term plans for business to give it advantage over competition in quality, costs and service in a sustainable manner by building people capabilities with optimized resourcing.
- Overseeing adequate plans for the control of planned outputs at optimum level, budget spending, labour efficiency, material efficiency, engineering effectiveness, customer service, and order entry efficiency, along
with human utilization.
- The Independent Director will be part of the following Board Committees ; Member of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee & Corporate Social Responsibility Committee.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Act as Trusted strategic advisor by executing Operational strategies by building strategic partnerships.
- Aid in bringing an independent judgment to bear on the Boards deliberations particularly on issues of strategy, performance, risk management, resources, key appointments and standards of conduct.
- Enable an objective view in the evaluation of the performance related to board and management.
- Examine the performance of management in meeting the decided goals and objectives and examine the reporting of performance.
- Balance the conflict of interest of the stakeholders.
- Seek appropriate clarification or amplification of information and, where necessary.
- Strive to attend all meetings of the Board of Directors and of the Board committees in which they are a member.
- Participate constructively and actively in the committees of the Board in which they are chairpersons or members.
- Keep themselves well informed about the Company and the external environment in which it operates.
- Pay sufficient attention and ensure that adequate deliberations are held before approving related party transactions and assure themselves that the same are in the interest of the Company.
- Report concerns about unethical behaviour, actual or suspected fraud or violation of the Companys code of conduct or ethics policy.
- Acting within his authority, assist in protecting the legitimate interests of the Company, shareholders and its employees.
- Not disclose confidential information, including commercial secrets, technologies, advertising and sales promotion plans, unpublished price sensitive information, unless such disclosure is expressly approved by the Board or required by law.