Manager - HR & Legal Practice at Crescendo Global
Views:8624 Applications:544 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
RPO Leader - Global Experience (14-18 yrs)
Global RPO Leader (Experience in US/Europe/Australia RPO Required)
A RPO Lead role an illustrious Global services firm for a professional holding at least 14-18 years' experience in US/Aus/Eur RPO. Our distinguished client is looking for a dynamic and ambitious individual keen to grow a career of conducting business development across Insurance domain
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER -
A leading, global firm with an illustrious range of services serving different market regions across the globe.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Multi-client, Geography experience (NA, Australia, Europe) in RPO domain
- Drive noiseless delivery, Domain COE agenda, continuous improvement, drive best practices and adding value to the customer's business
- Align growth strategy with account and domain objectives at Location
- Engage with the Multiple client organization counterpart and maintain and grow relationship with them
- Responsible for People Development and Engagement across all levels within the Account
- Continuous engagement with Support function, Account Leaders to ensure smooth functioning of delivery within the account
Driving profitability within individual Accounts and HRO CoE and identifying opportunities for further business growth
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- The ideal candidate will be one with 14-18 years of overall experience and relevant experience of 8 -10 years in US/Aus/Eur RPO
- He/she should have excellent knowledge in the RPO
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Should collaborate and work with other support/multiple teams for smooth delivery.
- He/She should have engaged or driven quality / PI / Lean projects within HRO domain.
- Excellent man-management skills, strong business orientation, analysis and problem solving skills, and negotiation skills are vital.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- A meritocratic culture with clear career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a dynamic environment for an established
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.