Head - Supply Chain FMCG at RP - Sanjiv Goenka Group
Views:5332 Applications:676 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
RP - Sanjiv Goenka Group - Supply Chain Category Lead - New Business - IIT/IIM/BITS/NITIE/SP Jain (3-9 yrs)
Department : SCM
Reporting to : Planning Head
No. of Reportees : Individual Contributor role
Roles & Responsibilities :
- The Supply Chain Category Lead is responsible for leading the procurement and supply chain management of a portfolio of categories with the objective of delivering value through engaging stakeholders, rationalising and aggregating requirements, optimising the supply chain and ensuring high performance is delivered through the supply chain
- He will play critical role to ensure the supply chain supports the operational and business growth targets. Compliance with legislation and company regulations, health and safety, quality and high are of paramount importance.
- Provide commercial leadership and support to internal customers to deliver improved commercial arrangements and improved performance / value from suppliers.
- Develop benefits plan and lead deliver of improvement and support / lead improvements across the business. The plans may include reducing risk, improving service, reducing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) or improving key controls.
- Engage with internal customers and stakeholders to review requirements and identify new requirements / opportunities.
- Highly passionate and motivated individual required for handling end to end SC of new category of business
- Candidates have exposure in below mentioned domains of SC will be preferred
- Planning - Demand Planning and Forecasting, Supply planning, Material planning, Inventory management, SLOB management
- Project Management - End to End review and control over SC of new category of products.
- Logistics and Distribution - Setting up of manufacturing and distribution network for new category of products
Qualification B Tech+ MBA from NITIE, SP Jain, IIT, IIM, BITS Pilani
Number of Years of Exp:- 4-9 Years
Essential Skills :
- Network Optimization
- Strong Analytical skills
- Demand planning & Production
- Good communicator
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.