HR at Royal Orchid Associated Hotels Private Limited
Views:443 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Royal Orchid & Regenta Hotels - Cluster Training Manager (10-15 yrs)
Title : Cluster Training Manager
Department : Human Resources
Immediate Supervisor : GM-HR
- The Cluster Training Manager Training is expected to implement the Annual Training Plan across the Group.
- He/She is responsible to Carry out skill Gap Analysis by development of Skill Mapping format for identifying next phase of training needs.
- He is also responsible for Capacity Building, Developing Training Plan and Training Calendar and its implementation across the Group through designing of Training Modules and continuous supply of training content.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITY :
- Responsible for coordinating initiatives in Training and Development & General Administration
- Ensure efficient design and delivery of all Training policies and ensure they are in line with industry practices
- Monitor and support the senior management in implementation of all the Training related activities
- Interaction with employees, strategic meeting and communication to them as per the needs
- Identification of Training and Developmental needs of employees and organize the same with the help of external and internal sources and monitor the effectiveness of training.
- Manage talent related processes to promote growth from within.
- Manage the process of all new employee contracts for both contractual and regular positions
- Establish a strategic relationship with senior management, operations and support departments to ensure effective management of HR advice and support in recruitment, training, performance management and career & succession planning
- Implementation of Training development plans (as per the HRD philosophy and plans)
- The incumbent is expected to manage end to end L&D operations for the Group & will be working closely with the senior leadership and business heads in designing & executing developmental plans for the employees.
- Complete Ownership of the learning and development framework through creation, documentation, content development, execution and metrics assessment.
- Collaborating with business stakeholders in designing and delivering training for the employees across levels.
- Setting up the various discussions within the organization to identify the training needs and drive cultural change and engagement initiatives. Define succession planning with business heads.
- Independently designing and executing processes in the L&D function including processes and flow of the L&D function and how it is going to contribute to business results.
- Consolidate the Behavioral IDP, any other Behavioral skills TNI requirements and identify number of employees, number of programs and number of batches. Conduct the training program as per scheduled L&D calendar.
- Review and monitor learning effectiveness of participants and do continuous improvement.
- Track program effectiveness on content, program, faculty and give feedback to different stake holders team for further improvements.
- Arrange, facilitate for external training programs and Maintain Database / Directory/ Calendar of external training institutes/ faculty / programs. Monitor and ensure back end management for L&D section and MIS.
- Ensure execution on Talent development & Competency mapping interventions and middle managers and above
- Build and maintain Process Knowledge Tests (PKT) for each of the areas.
- Identify cross-training opportunities along with the operations team and own and drive a structure to execute and implement them.
- Own the onboarding process for new hire mandatory training, orientation sessions and on-the-job training partnerships.
- Conduct Train the Trainer (TTT) and create certified trainers in all sub-processes of the business.
- Responsible for all Employee Engagement , Employee Retention and Motivation.
- Enable self-service through education and instruction on the available tools like HRMS etc.
- Responsible for development and implementation of Online Training Modules and Training content.
- Partner with other HR team members to produce periodic internal publications.
- Execution and Monitoring of all Internship and Management Trainee Programs.
- Conduct Role based TNI basis Behavioral & Technical Competency Dictionary , nomination, Effectiveness measurement to build future capability
- Facilitate Multi Skilling Initiatives ( Intra / Cross Functional ) for personal development / growth
- Track and understand the latest trends in L&D and implement best practices depending on the feasibility.
- Facilitate the Business Function(s) to improve People Productivity by Capability Building / Job Evaluation
- Coordinating Developmental committee meetings and work on the decisions of the committee .
- Monitoring the Guest feedback and the HODs feedback and plan corrective training modules based on it .
- Visiting the units on monthly basis and conducting necessary training programs for the unit employees based on the inputs from the RM / HR of the unit .