Talent Acquisition at Royal Enfield
Views:6184 Applications:713 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Royal Enfield - Investor Relations Role (1-7 yrs)
Your key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
Management Update :
- Preparing a summary of analyst reports, market interactions, post result market feedback
- The shareholding report, capital market, and share performance report, peer performance
- Monitoring industry developments, peers- actions and performance
- Benchmarking company financial and operating performance and suggest actionable
- Carrying out analysis on RE metrics, macroeconomic variables and other relevant analyses which are key to the investor relations function.
External Engagement :
- Coordinating with analysts and investors for meetings, calls, roadshows, site visits, dealer visits, and corporate events
- Investor targeting, profiling and plan to engage with them
- Preparing collaterals for quarterly and annual results including the earnings release, investor presentation, management brief, FAQs, transcripts, annual report etc
- Managing investor relations- third-party vendors
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.