Senior HR Person at ROHA HOUSING FINANCE PRIVATE LIMITED
Views:371 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Roha Group - Chief Compliance Officer (9-12 yrs)
- Assist the Board and the Senior Management in overseeing the implementation of Compliance Policy
- Play the central role in identifying the level of Compliance risk in the organization
- Compliance Function shall monitor and test Compliance by performing sufficient and representative Compliance testing, and the results of such Compliance testing shall be reported to the Senior Management
- Ensure compliance of regulatory/ supervisory directions given by RBI in both letter and spirit in a time-bound and sustainable manner
- Attend to compliance with directions from other regulators in cases where the activities of the entity are not limited to the regulation/supervision of RBI
- Disseminating regulations to business and support function and provide ongoing advisory services to ensure that the company operates in accordance with all regulatory and legal requirements and Head office compliance standards
- Preparing and presenting clear and concise compliance reports to the management
- Providing guidance, advice, and/or training and educational programs, to improve business' understanding of related laws and regulatory requirements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.