Senior Executive - HR at RocSearch
Views:2323 Applications:601 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:407
RocSearch - Project Manager - Strategy Consulting - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-14 yrs)
Role : Project Manager
Location : Noida
Experience: 8 - 14 yrs.
Educational qualification - MBA from top B schools
- RocSearch was founded in 1999 and is a world leader in delivering actionable business intelligence solutions that fuel strategic growth. Our solutions are powered by our deep domain knowledge and a functional understanding of our clients- requirements, and our work spans the entire spectrum of business intelligence from consulting through research and data analytics.
- We have a loyal client base, across the UK, Europe, US, India, S. E. Asia, Africa and the Middle East and are regularly chosen as their exclusive vendor by global Professional Services (Consulting and Advisory firms), Corporates and Investment firms (Private Equity, Investment Banks, Brokerages and Hedge Funds).
- Our core expertise is in building and managing dedicated analyst teams to meet each client's unique requirements and the average tenure of our dedicated client relationships now exceeds eleven years of continuous service.
- For more information, please visit www.rocsearch.com.
This is a dream role for candidates who aspire to make a career in the management consulting field. The role would involve running highly intensive consulting and operations modeling projects for a global strategy and innovation consulting firm that advises companies on developing and implementing an innovation-led growth strategy
We are looking for an experienced (8-14 years) Project manager from a management consulting background, who can work alongside the Client stakeholders (Partners and Principals) on consulting engagements
- Experience in supporting and advising CXO level executives on growth or restructuring-related challenges
- Ability to work on unstructured problems, draft and implement qualitative and quantitative solutions and take a hypothesis-driven approach to solve complex problems
- Experience in managing and executing Strategy / Technology / Innovation Consulting and Process Improvement projects using a blend of Qualitative and Quantitative skills
- Experience in leveraging best practices to gather data and apply proxies/data triangulation techniques for niche sectors, topics and geographies to provide - so-what- analysis
- Ability to comprehend abstract ideas and conceptualize visually appealing easy to comprehend analytical frameworks
- Ability to deliver and present insights/findings to Partners and Principals and act as a thought leader and partner
- Ability to manage the project execution process tightly and at pace from start to finish through task trackers, Gantt Charts and other project management tools and techniques
- Flexibility to work across industry sectors and workstreams
- Familiarity with the consulting tool kit, established analytical frameworks and works of leading consulting gurus
- Self-motivated, self-contained and independent with strategic thinking and strong commitment to excellence
- MBA from a leading B-School with strong academic background
- 8+ years of experience in handling strategy and operation consulting projects
- At least 5 years of experience in managing teams, leading and driving strategic research projects
- Excellent storyboarding skills and experience in sophisticated synthesis and packaging of results (e.g., client-ready PowerPoint slides)
- Strong project management and client relationship management skills
- Able to manage multiple workstreams at the same time
- Solid business acumen and problem-solving skills
- Advanced quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of strategy frameworks
- Passion for excellence
- Flexible, curious and creative, open to new challenges and able to propose innovative ideas
- High ethical standards