Associate Manager - HR at Rocsearch
Views:6556 Applications:309 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:131
RocSearch - Associate Specialist - Equity Research - CFA (4-6 yrs)
About us :
RocSearch is the world leader in providing offshore research and analytics services. Our work spans the entire spectrum of business intelligence from consulting through research and data analytics across domains such as Management Consulting, Financial Services, Marketing Communications (specifically Consumer & Business Insights), Pharma & Healthcare, Telecom & Technology, Retail and Private Equity.
For more information, please visit www.rocsearch.com.
Dream role for candidates who aspire to make a name in the investment banking or equity research space. The role is with the Healthcare Division of the client company, which is headed by one of the TOP 2 quoted analysts on the Wall Street, who is widely recognized as a thought leader within the health care reform space. The candidate would work in close proximity with the Head of Healthcare Division and other team members as a thought partner.
Candidate profile :
- B.E/ B.Tech/ Commerce graduates with an MBA degree anda strong academic background.
- Candidates with a CFA (US) degree would be preferred.
- 4-6 years of experience in Research/Consulting space. Familiarity with US healthcare industry, especially the hospital sector will be an advantage
- Strong quantitative aptitude and the ability to draw inferences from a set of numbers/financials. Hands-on experience in financial modeling is a must.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High level of proficiency in MS-Office, especially MS-Excel
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- High level of motivation and energy with a client servicing mindset
- Proficiency in research databases such as Thomson One Analytics, Capital IQ, SNL, Highline
- Building detailed financial models and updating them on a regular basis
- Conducting financial analysis i.e. forecasting Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, Shareholder's Equity, Debt, Enrollment and Investment income tabs
- Delivering primer calls, explaining the quantitative and qualitative impact of developments in the US Healthcare industry on various stakeholders
- Preparing Initiating Coverage Reports and detailed company fact packs
- Interacting directly with the client and making presentations to internal/ external stakeholders
- Making graphical presentations (charts) of complex data in Excel
- Leading simpler projects or modules of larger projects and managing
- Taking up firm level responsibilities like training