Manager - Human Resources at Rocsearch
Views:355 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
RocSearch - Associate Manager - Financial Industry Research (5-10 yrs)
Associate Manager - Industry Research
About the Role:
- The role provides opportunities to work and interact with Private Equity firms and key stakeholders within the firm.
- The selected candidate/s will gain valuable experience in various stages of the PE life cycle comprising of deal origination, fund raising, due diligence, portfolio management, buyer and target lists, modeling, industry studies, valuation analysis and pitch books.
- Independently manage and drive industry research related tasks comprising of value chain analysis, value creation decks, SWOT & PESTLE analysis, end to end industry coverage, tracking key sectors on a regular basis, industry teasers, ICRs, pitch books and information memorandums.
- Interacting directly with the client and making presentations to internal/ external stakeholders.
- Being on top of Sector/Company news/events and communicating with the Lead Analyst and Team.
- Making graphical presentations (charts) of complex data in Excel.
- Gathering and analyzing large datasets to make informed decisions on sectors and companies.
- CFA / MBA Finance with 5+ years of experience in providing detailed Industry Analysis to Corporate Finance / M&A Advisory / Strategic Consulting firms.
- Experienced professional who can work independently on industry research related tasks
- Excellent data presentation and synthesis skills with attention to detail and the ability to quickly absorb and interpret large datasets.
- Proficiency in using M&A and Financial information databases, such as Capital IQ, Mergermarket, Bloomberg, Thomson Eikon, Market IQ, and Factiva.
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to deliver under tight deadlines and switch between multiple projects during the day.
- A logical and meticulous approach to problem-solving and storyboarding
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Excellent MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word) skills