HR at RoadPiper Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:2567 Applications:543 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
RoadPiper - Supply Manager (3-8 yrs)
Objective of the role :
We're looking for an achiever to join us in our next stage of hyper growth, who will be responsible in playing a key role in scaling up and building the supply ecosystem.
Education & Work Experience :
- MBA/ B.E/ B.Tech
- 3-8 years of work experience with 2-3 years in leading a team and cross-functional team management.
- Hands on experience in supply development & management.
- Proven track record of developing sustainable vendor relationships and strong performance of fulfilment & operations activities.
Candidates with the following experiences would be preferred :
- Working in a start-up.
- First hand experience of fast/ aggressive scaling up
- Experienced in developing markets and opening new territories for business growth.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for growth of assigned lanes and it's performance as per Roadpiper's predefined metrics and to be a key contributor in the lane P&L.
- Manage the entire funnel of fleet owner discovery, onboarding, service levels & retention.
- Lead a team of Supply Associates to manage daily fulfilment of orders by placing trucks from supply partners across multiple lanes and truck types.
- Plan the supply partner network breadth on volume and truck type mix and align with business expansion plans in tandem with the sales team.
- Own the lead based supply acquisition for assigned clusters & ensure high conversion ratio from ground sales.
- Set lane pricing and drive vendor negotiations to ensure lane profitability over time.
- Manage key supply partner relationships and ensure realization of value proposition.
- Run various supply engagement tools in tandem with the product team including dispute resolution process.
- Work with sales team to procure market information and knowledge on rate trends, vehicle availability, demand shift impacts etc.
- Generate service levels by aligning the supply with Roadpiper's goals and carry out training of supply partners for various business processes.
Personal Competencies :
- Excellent communication skills, conversant knowledge of multiple languages will be an added advantage. Able to communicate in Hindi language.
- Ability to work in fast paced, and dynamic work environment that require constant multi-tasking and able to work under pressure.
- Required excellent networking and relationship building skills.
- Ability to provide strong leadership, direction and motivation to build high performing teams
- Number driven and target oriented.
Location : Mumbai, Delhi