Recruiter at Nextleap Advisory
Views:71 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
RMG Lead - Media/IT (6-8 yrs)
This is an exciting role and would entail you to :
- Track & maintain the Resource Utilization to analyse
- Client Project Vs Other Admin work
(View resource data and find where bottlenecks in terms of resources are not over or underutilized)
- Monitoring day-to-day resource project activities and corresponding resourcing.
- To identify problem areas with the help of tracked time driving adoption, tracking, and reporting on various parameters like resource engagement over project
- Resource planning and allocation, deployment to match Demand and Supply - Planned Vs Actual (Plan and Deployment by department and team, sort role, skill and project)
- Keeps Resource Repository maintain and create User's profile on PM tool
- Leave Edit's (Addition /Modifications) as per business requests
- Handles investigation and resolution of
You will be working closely with :
Our functions and services teams (Creative Services, Technology, Marketing Science, Recruitment Team and Media Services. You will also be closely collaborating with Project Management Team and Project Controller.
This may be the right role for you if you have :
- Should have approximately 6-8 years of overall work experience (with 3-5 yrs. of relevant experience in Resource Management
- Intermediate level of Excel knowledge and reporting expertise, enhancing data slicing, and dicing, data massaging, and data analysis skills. Use pivot tables and pivot charts to efficiently perform automated report writing and analysis. Develop operational dashboards including business KPI's to maintain Resource tracker and records.
- Ability to quickly understand and grasp process flows of in-scope activities and assimilate this knowledge to quickly become a subject matter expert employee issues, concerns and conflicts
- Connect with operation and platform support team to resolve any technical issues or profile specific issues
- Documenting processes (e.g. weekly utilization report, etc.) Reports preparation and publish
- An effective communicator with excellent relationship building negotiation & interpersonal skills.
- Candidate should be fine to work on client specific working hours (generally 11 AM to 8 PM) IST barring a few projects specific exceptions