National Practice Lead - Recruitments at Trustklub Consulting
Views:2538 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
RM/Sr RM - Retail Liabilities Branch Banking Vertical - HNI/UHNI (3-12 yrs)
Vacancy: Relationship Manager / SENIOR Relationship Manager
Locations : Branches ACROSS MUMBAI ( Western lines, Central Mumbai, South Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane )
Gross: Rs 7 lac to 14 lac pa. approx depending upon current CTC ; total experience ; education background.
- A Senior Relationship Manager handles a group of High Net Worth Clients.
- Profiling Customers and provide financial products to meet customer needs
- Deepen the relationship by Cross selling Banks Products and Services according to Customer Needs
- Increase liabilities size of relationship via balances in accounts of existing customers
- To Enhance & Retain customer profitability by capturing larger share of Wallet
- Ensure profitability of the portfolio: Generate high Income per Customer
- Acquire new customers who meet product criteria through cross-referencing.
- Education: Any Post Graduate/Professional Degree.
- Candidate should be confident, aggressive
- AMFI and IRDA Certification ( preferred not mandatory )
- Interpersonal & Influential Skills.
- Should have good knowledge of liability products.
- Exposure in dealing with HNI / ultra HNI customers will be an advantage.
FUTURE GROWTH PATH : Either he goes on and becomes a HEAD of a group of RMs / Sr. RMs or candidates from this group get transferred as deputy Branch managers / Branch Managers of new branches that will come up annually.
INDUSTRY : BANKING / BFSI ( wealth management / Bancassurance ).
Candidates from banking can relocate from surrounding areas. Candidates from non-banking industries have to be from the assigned territory itself, having a good working knowledge of the market. Natives of base location, however, working outside within India wanting to return back are welcome.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.