Rivigo - Shared Services Head - Procure To Pay Process (7-14 yrs)
- This is a leadership role where you would be responsible for driving end-to end P2P process for the entire Rivigo business. This is a new role and hence incumbent will need to lead through influence to align processes, manage transition and set up service delivery KPIs for team.
- Incumbent will need to, on an ongoing basis, seek improvement opportunities and provide thought leadership with respect to best-practice processes and systems, vendor and field engagement to ensure seamless issue resolution and provision of timely and effective solutions.
- Given the evolving nature of business and rapid growth, you will also be responsible for improving processes using technology and data, process accountabilities and resolving vendor issues while using each such issue as a learning opportunity to bring in further improvements. This is an exciting and dynamic role for any new age leader, and scope could expand over time to include other Finance processes (e.g., OTC, FR, FA, etc) and even Operations processes.
1. Be the point of contact for F&A shared service in driving efficiencies, standardization & accuracy.
2. Partner with Operations and other verticals of Finance to provide end-to-end Finance support for Rivigo Vendors, and provide a great supplier experience, while managing risks for Rivigo.
3. Monthly end to end closing and reporting in accordance with company policies & report the AP dashboard.
4. Manage the teams maintaining the Master Data including Approvers, Supplier and Cost Centres
5. Ensure compliance with processes, procedures, Risk Control Matrices and Management reporting
6. Active engagement with key stakeholders like Auditors, Finance leadership, Operating leadership and be effective business partner
7. Ensure compliance with processes, procedures, Risk Control Matrices and Management reporting.
8. Preparing reports & dashboards as required by various stakeholders on regular and ad-hoc basis
9. Provide actionable MIS with analytics/drill down to Field Ops Owners, to enable timely collections
10. Vendor disputes, if any, are resolved quickly and conclusively. Deductions are followed up, and action is taken to either accept or convince client to reverse (with root cause analysis, accountability, etc)
11. Ensure rapid issue escalation, internally or with clients. Streamline and implement dunning and legal processes, rigorously and vigorously
12. AP Management, TDS Management, AP Accounting
13. Collaborate with VP - Ops Finance to ensure all AP related policies and SOPs are updated and kept current
14. Rivigo Books are kept fully updated for sales, accrual, collections and provisioning
15. Vendor ledgers are kept updated and accurate invoice level break up is available for all vendors at any point in time. Any unreconciled item is followed up with clients and resolved. NDC (No due Certificate) and balance confirmation processes are implemented
16. Compliances: Responsible for end-to-end compliance related to own area of work
17. Technology: Make the entire process as low-(human) touch as possible. Keep looking for opportunity to infuse tech to make processes more scalable, minimize errors and make seamless direct connects with in-house tech as well as client integration
18. Projects and Process Improvement
19. Bring in continuous process improvements in invoicing, payments by driving a rich portfolio of projects
20. Implement processes for any new service or change in any offering due to internal or external factors
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.