Assistant Manager at Rivigo
Views:2138 Applications:521 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Rivigo - Regional Business Manager - FTL (10-16 yrs)
Regional Business Manager - FTL
About the Role :
- Your role as Regional Business Manager (RBM) would be to profitably grow RIVIGO in various lines of business (Prime- full truck business, Green : cold chain, and new business lines as they get added) in national/ strategic accounts. You will create incisive Go-To-Market strategy to penetrate and grow market share in your strategic accounts.
- What makes the role more challenging is that you would develop skills in pricing, product GTM along with collections. This role would have a team of Business Development managers and would report directly to the Zonal Business Head.
What You'll Do :
- Work with the Zonal Business Head in developing and implementing the business strategy for your region, ensuring successful alignment with overall strategy of RIVIGO
- Own end to end customer relationship and satisfaction through your team
- You would own the overall Business KPI deliverables for your region. You would be driving the operations and Network balancing in your region with the support of Operations team
- You would be hunting new accounts and growing existing accounts where you would be required to offer all the Rivigo products to clients
- You would be required to co-ordinate internally with multiple cross functional teams to ensure overall customer satisfaction of our clients with Rivigo
What You'll Be Responsible For :
- Achieving the Revenue targets profitably along with collections
- Ensuring the operational profitability agenda of the organisation gets executed
- 10-16 years of experience
Salary will be offered upto 25 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.