Risk & Portfolio Manager - Structured Finance - LAS/NBFC/AIF Fund (6-15 yrs)
Portfolio Monitoring - Structured Finance (NBFC and AIF Fund) and LAS
- Timely & accurately tracking deal level performance through MISs, financials and update the existing financial models.
- Based on the performance tracking, present the portfolio review to the management periodically
- Prepare and timely update EWS framework for all deals in the book, with correlation to macro-economic, sectoral and deal-level variables.
- Generate/update framework to assess the impact of macro-economic changes on the portfolio.
- Provide potential action plans on the deals on watch and active support to resolve stress deals.
- Jointly create and implement a robust framework for regular tracking of LAS loans.
Risk Assessment of New Deals:
- Analyse the deals thoroughly and go through all diligence material and financial model (being checker for accuracy and adequacy)
- Evaluate the deal risk rating, create a comprehensive risk note highlighting the potential risk and their mitigants and present the same to credit committee.
Internal Process and Policy Management:
- Draft, implement and track Risk-related policies.
- Ensure regulatory requirements are met (ICAAP, ALCO Stress Testing, RAF etc.)
- Provide prompt support in audits (Internal, Statutory, Regulatory)
Asset Liability Management - Perform Interest, Market and Liquidity Risk Analysis
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.