HR at Conjoin Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Views:238 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Risk Oversight Governance & Engagement Role - Financial Services (10-19 yrs)
Risk Oversight Governance and Engagement
Opportunity with Financial Service Firm
Location : Mumbai
Need : 9+ Years
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Support Operational Risk Governance and Reporting including but not limited to internal incidents, audit/ inspection findings, issues & actions, depth chart reviews etc.
- Review internal risk incidents and liaising with various functional lines to ensure complete and accurate information is captured including what went wrong, impact types, control failures and action plans
- Conducting thematic analysis on risk, control, root causes from incidents, audit/ inspection findings across Operations and identifying lessons learned.
- Identifying control gaps and remediation; developing risk/ control framework and best practices.
- Lead develop and coordinate and Risk & Control self-assessments
- Escalating any identified/ perceived risk issues to senior management where appropriate
- Management Risk Reporting, liaising and engagement with senior management and stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.