Leadership Hiring at Staffio HR
Views:1809 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Risk Analytics Professional - SME Lending - BFSI - IIT/ISI/NIT/BITS/FMS (4-8 yrs)
Preferred: Candidates from Tier 1 Schools (IIT/ISI/NIT/BITS/FMS)
Talents with experience as a risk analyst / Data Analyst, Data Scientist from SME Lending background
We are looking for a Risk Analytics position with one of the leading fin-tech companies in Mumbai. The incumbent would be responsible for risk and data analysis for SME lending sector.
Responsibilities and Duties -
- Competency to lead execution for risk advisory and analytics related projects in BFSI segment
- Experience across project cycle with understanding client requirements, scoping & end-to-end delivery
- Ability to analytically solve complex client problems, applying and administering analytical/modeling tools and techniques and drawing managerial insights through statistical techniques and predictive modeling
- Development of early warning indicator and credit scoring models
- Economic Capital and RAROC framework
- Sector experience in BFSI
Qualifications and Skills -
- Building credit risk models
- Underwriting applications
- Portfolio of risk management
- 4 - 8 years experience in credit risk analytics / portfolio analytics / collections analytics in a SME lending or retail lending environment within a financial services.
- Proven problem-solving skills using logical reasoning and analytical methods.