Risk Analyst & Reporting Administrator (3-10 yrs)
Risk Analyst and reporting administrator
Skills - Core
1. Have a deep understanding of Enterprise Risk Management methodologies (eg ISO 31000: 2009).
2. Have a broad understanding of the nature of risks relating to large public sector organizations
3. Competent in Risk analysis and reporting
1. Certification in the area of Enterprise Risk Management.
2. Familiarity with the Kaplan and Norton Balanced Scorecard framework
3. Have worked with a government authority preferably in roads or infrastructure.
4. Have experience with risk management software packages.
5. Have experience conducting risk management workshops
1. Have applied ISO 31000: 2009 methodology in Risk Management deliverables
2. Have performed the specific task, either as a Consultant or in-house.
3. Have suitable experience with the selected software Package.
4. Have proven skills in risk Analysis and reporting.
1. Management, configuration and administration of Risk Management within Performance Management software
2. Risk Reporting administration
3. Knowledge transfer and Mentoring for Risk Analyst and Reporting administrator role
4. Development of customized Authority’s training materials
5. Training Authority staff, as required
Annual CTC USD 48000 all inclusive and the Job location will be Qatar for a period of 2 years.
Kindly Contact:- firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.