Assistant Manager - HR at Richpanel
Views:1166 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Richpanel - Growth Hacker - B2B SaaS (1-6 yrs)
Job role :
We are looking for a data-driven marketer with 2+ years of experience helping B2B SaaS Startups execute innovative marketing campaigns. Someone who is aggressive and moves quickly and will take responsibility for overall marketing results of a company and will oversee marketing strategies and efforts in order to strengthen company's market position and achieve desired business.
What we are looking for :
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a SaaS Product Marketing Manager
- SaaS experience is a must
- Mixpanel / Google Analytics / A/B testing tools.
- Experience in scaling and operationalizing a business from $1M to $50M top line and/or building a marketing team.
- Experience of catering to foreign markets (Mainly USA)
- Familiar with product marketing tactics - eg. Integrated marketing campaigns, performance, content, etc.
- Demonstrated success in driving and completing multiple projects simultaneously and setting priorities, in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Proven track record of leading and delivering results through cross-functional teams, in a highly matrixed environment
- Demonstrated strength in strategic thinking / market analysis /competitive analysis
What you will do :
Content development : Create the best in class content. Must have excellent copywriting skills. Create blogs, marketing materials to be shared or published in the public domains. - Richpanel's website, social media handles, email communication. Define and execute on a content strategy to support sales with content including collateral, videos, presentations and blogs
Demand Generation : You will be doing lead nurturing, web demand generation programs, and work at the hip of your sales team to generate a steady, growing stream of leads each and every month. You will also be developing relationships using social media/email marketing/offline marketing until they are sales ready
Market Intelligence : Be the expert on the customer, the industry trends, and the players in the market. Develop best practice competitive analysis on key players in the market. Run market analysis (Industry, trends, customers, competitors) to get an in-depth understanding of our customers/prospects and deliver valuable outputs
Product Launch and positioning : Deep dive into market trends to position our product, especially in the Ecommerce space and develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates our organization in the market. Conceptualize and create product and solution content and communications, including eBooks, presentations, blogs, emails, and social. Collaborate with design team to create and optimize visual content. Set up landing pages and thought leadership blogs and help improve conversion for leads to sign up. Set up webinars and other community events to engage prospects and existing customers
Sales Enablement : Communicate value proposition and provide high value sales tools, training, and collateral. Manage product announcements and newsletters that keep customers engaged and informed. Develop and implement strategies to drive product awareness and demand
- Hiring and building the team
Richpanel is the new, modern way businesses provide customer support. We are on a way to make customer service swift and personalized without going back and forth with support agents. We are a fast growing SaaS startup with a remote first team and a huge customer base and we- ve been recently backed by Sequoia - the same company that funded WhatsApp, Google, Facebook. You can find out more about us on - www.richpanel.com/careers/
Company inception : 2018
Company website : www.richpanel.com
Perks of joining our Company :
- Rockstar Coworkers
- Friendly and Energetic Environment
- 21 paid leaves
- Reward Employees with Experiences
- Free Food and Coffee
- Team Outings from time to time
- Work From Home Option Available
- Treat all employees as equals
Industry Background : IT Product Startup
Location : Powai, Mumbai. (Remote working option is also available)
Working Days and Timings : Monday - Saturday (2nd & 4th Saturday off) 12pm - 9 pm
Joining : Immediate
Kindly apply if interested.