Assistant Manager - HR at Rich Graviss Products Pvt Ltd
Views:1311 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:256
Rich Products Corporation - Senior Manager - Human Resources & Industrial Relations (12-14 yrs)
- To create and execute an ER strategy for maintaining harmonious industrial relations to achieve the short- & long-term business goals.
- Develop and execute strategies to create a trans-formative work culture which espouses team work, continual improvement and - first time right, every-thing right- focus.
- Responsible for driving Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, Training and Talent Management processes in the plants with adherence to the recommended TATs.
- To design and roll out Employee Engagement initiatives in the Plants to create an engaging work environment.
- To craft and execute a well-defined capability/ skill building plan for blue and white collared which helps achieve organizational goals.
- Build effective leadership in the Union members and the informal leadership in the blue collared to ensure fair, healthy and harmonious negotiations during LTS and otherwise.
- Assess risks of IR decisions accurately, build strong external/ internal relationships (with government, union agencies, communities and political opinion makers), to proactively read the labor related external/ internal trends and act accordingly.
- Effectively monitor statutory compliance's with a high degree of veracity.
- Approach internal and external stakeholders with a service and partnering mindset and display a high degree of ownership to all the services provided.
- Promote a culture of openness to feedback, responsiveness, employee care and empathy wherein every stakeholder complaint is studied and addressed
- Empower, motivate, coach and build capability in the team members to effectively perform their roles with an objective create out performance.
- Experience in designing and executing a Voluntary Retirement Scheme will be helpful.
- Must have experience in facilitating and implementing Organizational Excellence initiatives like Total Productive Maintenance / Integrated Lean Six Sigma Strategies especially the education and training pillar.