HR at Rich Products & Solutions Private Limited
Views:598 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Rich - Manager/Senior Manager - Industrial Sales (7-10 yrs)
Summarized Accountability :
To be responsible for the implementation of growth strategies, in creation of new value propositions to contribute to the achievement of Sales and Business Plans outcomes through the development and identification of key accounts for the India market.
Reports To : Sales Head
Location : Mumbai
Key Responsibilities :
1. Channel Knowledge and Penetration Plan :
- To Develop a deeper understanding of this customer channel and partner with Sales Head to prepare a short term and long plan for penetration.
- To drive growth in the industrial taking into consideration current country initiatives & capabilities as well as channel needs and opportunities.
- Continue to build and develops (goods & services) as well as scalable go-to-market strategies that are implementable across the various channels and markets.
- Test and explore additional product platforms beyond current offering that will continue to make Rich Products & Solutions more important to selected industrial operators and channel key customers.
- Develop trusted relationships with all the parties involved in making new business decisions in countries and channels.
- Identify and analyze competitor and market trends, apply appropriate risk analyses to identify growth opportunities.
- Rapidly learn the business while gaining the trust, respect and confidence of the leadership team and the
organization as a whole.
2. Relationship Management :
- To ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for Evaluating and Troubleshooting product issues and customer complaints.
- Developing & Build new business opportunity in the Industrial Customers
- To monitor product inventory level and coordinate with Regional Managers to ensure proper availability
Experience & Education :
- Degree in Hotel Management or Culinary
- PG in Sales & Marketing
- 7-10 Years of experience in Key Account Management, Sales & Business Development
- Exposure to B2B industry, Food companies an advantage
- Knowledge of the India marketing environment and trends, practices, traditions, philosophies, policies, competitiveness, key players and product knowledge.
Functional Requirements :
- Strong communication skills and people skills
- Can take strong initiative to turn directions into actionable plans.
- Ability to set priorities, goals and manage results through others.
- Ability to work with multi-assignments and strength to carry
- Projects from initiation to completion.
- Highly adaptive, creative and resourceful.
- Strong Relationship Management Skills