HR at Rich Products & Solutions Private Limited
Views:256 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Rich - Assistant Manager - Brand Marketing (4-8 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Brand Marketing
RICH PRODUCTS SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD.
Summarized Accountability: To be robust support for the assigned Category, follow the New Product Development Process and adept with Project Management skills
Reports To: Senior Manager - Brand / Senior Manager Marketing
1. Category Management:
- Be responsible for the assigned category / Product Portfolio.
- Renovation/ Rejuvenation of Projects
- Conduct regular market insights to understand the customer needs, identify gaps, opportunities, and feed into the Innovation funnel.
- Category Insights, Idea generation and converting them into NPD roadmaps.
- Build customer & consumer insights through various interactions.
2. New Product Development:
- Be responsible and support the NPD projects ; Product, packaging development, pricing and preparing business cases
- Conduct market assessments & Feasibility Studies for new projects.
- Develop Product briefs with Research & Development teams and cross functional teams.
- Support the Market Validations of NPD projects
- Support the Launch Plans including communication development for New Products.
- Support and lead as required the Product launches and post launch reviews.
- Project Network Management and OTIF delivery of projects
3. Competitive Intelligence:
- Assist the function for monitoring competitive environment and evaluating product quality.
- Conduct Competitive Analysis on Quarterly basis and implement the action plan.
- Constantly update on new market trends, opportunity and input into the business
- Deeper understanding of the market where market data is absent.
4. Work closely with the team especially Trade Marketing, Chef team and sales ; having a true external orientation.
5. Work closely for implementation of the A&P plans for the Product category, ensure the cost-efficient use of budget.
6. Position Assistant Manager Brand
7. Assist for reporting and analysis: Monthly Business reports, category analysis, forecasting for NPD products, market sizing
8. Working with cross functional teams / team alignment ; need to get the attention of cross functional team to deliver jobs OTIF
Direction to Others: None
Experience & Education:
- Post Graduate in Marketing or MBA
- Experience in marketing/product management in the Foods or Beverages industry
- Classical marketer who understands all facets of the 6 Ps of marketing with demonstrated success identifying new brand development opportunities, possible environmental or competitive threats as well as building ideas that encompass every brand touch point with customers.
- Experience of conceptualizing new projects and leading it end to end through the innovation funnel. Should have launched at least 2 national / regional level projects on his/her own.
- Understanding of quantitative & qualitative research tools. First hand experience of working with market research agencies to scope new opportunities.
- Strong financial & business acumen with experience of closing business cases with functional stakeholders
- Firsthand experience of working with the regulatory and legal functions in the organization. Good understanding of FSSAI norms would be very useful.
- Experience of leading or being part of the creative process for building an integrated communication campaign for customers
- Practical hands-on approach, customer focused, understand customer insights and creative bent of mind.
- Strategic thinker, good communication and influencing skill. Solution oriented.
- Good communication, team player and can adapt to changing environment
- Willing to travel on short notice
- Excellent business English (both spoken and written) and computer skills