Co-Founder at Ria Insurance
Views:151 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
RIA Insurance - Product Manager - Digital Affinity Product Conversion (3-6 yrs)
ABOUT RIA :
RIA is an InsurTech company on a mission to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. We are taking a very differentiated approach which is backed by how we use health data and digital health to keep our customers healthier.
To enable our mission, we are building our own core InsurTech platform in-house. This platform is cloud-native and on a microservices architecture. We're building all our core components internally, such as - insurance APIs, an AI/intelligence layer, our own risk models, a health data platform, and a low-code insurance workflow automation platform.
WHY JOIN US :
- We're building the foundation of our team right now, and are looking for ambitious team members to join us and grow rapidly with us. The work environment is fast-paced and you would make a clear impact!
- You'll partner with a stellar leadership team that comes from IIT Kanpur, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, IIT Guwahati, UChicago Booth, IIT Madras & University of Michigan. The team has also worked at companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Max Bupa, Swiss Re, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential, etc.
- We're a well-funded start-up, which has raised capital from top VCs, global insurers, and prominent Indian family offices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO :
- You will define and finalize the customer's insurance sales journeys for the digital affinity channel by working closely with the affinity partner and RIA's Digital Affinity Partnership Manager.
You will collaborate with various RIA teams (UI/UX, Engineering, Process Design) to launch each journey by :
- Creating wireframes
- Designing pages
- Creating the PRD, epics, stories
- Prioritizing features
- Supporting the dev team
- Activating reporting
- Defining test plans
- Managing the UAT and rollout
- You will manage the product relationship with the partners during the launch phase by
- Sharing APIs/SDKs with partners, helping address questions
- Coordinating change requests to the UI/UX or customer journeys
- Solve for any tech issues which comes up during launch
In the growth phase, you will be responsible for metrics of customer conversion and NPS, and will constantly work on optimizing them by :
- Designing and conducting experiments and A/B tests
- Making changes to the customer journey, UI/UX
- Recording and measuring everything using a variety of analytics tools
- Brainstorming with the partnership manager
- You will keep a pulse on RIA's partners, end-customers, and liaison with the Digital Affinity Platform PM for platform productization requirements
- Evangelize the product - represent the product in online communities, conferences, interact with experts
Must Have :
- Extensive experience with digital journeys for Customer UI/UX, Digital Partner UI/UX
- Past experience in working with engineering to deliver on customer journeys, extensive experience in building APIs and doing API documentation
- Past experience with customer data models, optimizing sales conversion journeys, metrics reporting
- Past experience in building playbooks and rolling them out to users
Good to Have :
- Strong process orientation with experience in process automation
- Past experience with an InsurTech or FinTech is a plus
- Past experience in building embedded finance or embedded insurance products is a plus