Deputy General Manager- HR at Rhenus Logistics India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:47 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Rhenus Logistics - Solution Design Engineer (5-15 yrs)
This incumbent will be a part of commercial team, work closely with Solution & Sales team
As a Solution Engineer, part of the local team, focusing on supporting realization of contract logistic projects in India.
In this role, individual will be responsible for:
- warehouse-planning processes,
- analysis of warehouse data,
- strong with supply chain principles of logistics management,
- defining technical requirements for proposed solutions, and
- supporting sales and business development teams with presenting solutions to customers.
Individual technical and engineering expertise will contribute to key strategic decisions concerning warehouse and distribution processes.
- Analyze current warehouse/distribution operations and propose cost saving improvements;
- Monitor progress of projects and initiatives to ensure successful implementation;
- Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions;
- Support business development and sales teams in presenting solutions to the customers;
- Work closely with various stakeholders to ensure optimal solutions are available for projects fulfilment;
- Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates in relation to customer experience;
- Account for possible project challenges or constraints and proactively seek to manage them.
Education, Skills and Experiences:
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering or Engineering;
- Minimum 5 years of experience as solution engineer, warehouse planner or similar, contract logistics operational experience with strong analytical skills;
- Well-developed solution and process design skills, pragmatic in solving complex problems;
- Excellent analytical skills accompanied by outstanding MS Excel skills & Power Point;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written form);
- Strong coordination and organizational skills;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to work in team.