HR at RFL Insurance Broking Private Limited
Views:2396 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
RFL Insurance Broking - Principal Officer - Compliance (5-13 yrs)
The position would be independently in charge of Compliance Function, responsible to protect the company's reputation and compliance risk. Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and settling legal and transactional documents & agreements; Preparing Contracts / Agreements. Preparing Manuals / Policy Documents as may be required.
- Coordinate with outside Counsel in case any matters are referred to them. Managing Corporate Law, Secretarial, Corporate Governance & Compliance activities.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations as well as adherence to internal group policies and procedures.
- Undertake research activities to provide inputs on legal matters. up dating IRDAI portal.filing returns
- Advising on corporate legal and compliance matters.
- Independent charge of the Secretarial, Corporate legal and Compliance function, responsible to protect the reputation and compliance risk.
- Responsible for complying with all the applicable provisions under the Companies Act, Insurance Act, IRDA rules and regulations, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, FEMA.
- Responsible to protect the interest of the company, stakeholders, and directors by complying with the requirements of applicable statues and monitor the compliance with guidelines applicable to the company.
Important: Should have hands-on experience on the current IRDA BAP portal
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.