HR at RFL Insurance Broking Private Limited
Views:1793 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
RFL Insurance Broking - Principal Officer - Compliance (5-13 yrs)
The position would be independently in charge of Compliance Function, responsible to protect the company's reputation and compliance risk. Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and settling legal and transactional documents & agreements; Preparing Contracts / Agreements. Preparing Manuals / Policy Documents as may be required.
- Coordinate with outside Counsel in case any matters are referred to them. Managing Corporate Law, Secretarial, Corporate Governance & Compliance activities.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations as well as adherence to internal group policies and procedures.
- Undertake research activities to provide inputs on legal matters. up dating IRDAI portal.filing returns
- Advising on corporate legal and compliance matters.
- Independent charge of the Secretarial, Corporate legal and Compliance function, responsible to protect the reputation and compliance risk.
- Responsible for complying with all the applicable provisions under the Companies Act, Insurance Act, IRDA rules and regulations, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, FEMA.
- Responsible to protect the interest of the company, stakeholders, and directors by complying with the requirements of applicable statues and monitor the compliance with guidelines applicable to the company.
Important: Should have hands-on experience on the current IRDA BAP portal