Senior Associate Manager - Talent Acquisition at Magnus India Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:300 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Rewards & Compensation Role - FMCG (2-7 yrs)
We are looking for candidates who have good exposure to Rewards & Compensation. The opening is with one of the leading Conglomerate.
- Support building and periodic updating of the Rewards strategy.
- Design incentive plans for the workforce in line with the business goals and needs.
- Manager annual compensation review cycle.
- Drive the total rewards communication across the organization.
- Manager all Employee Benefits across the organization.
- Manage various job defining and evaluation exercises for the business.
- Ensure all pay, rewards, and benefits strategies, processes, and reporting comply with the Corporate Governance norms.
- Review the current level of compensation and rewards for the employees in line with the employee's performance and achievements in the year gone by.
Education: Full time MBA/MMS/PGDM is a must.