Talent Acqusition Consultant at Reward360
Views:1350 Applications:340 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
Reward360 - Senior Manager - Procurement (15-20 yrs)
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for:
- Managing complete procurement for the company.
- Planning, implementing, maintaining and monitoring procurement strategies and policies.
- Analysing supply market capacity, import/export economics in supply chain. Developing BCP (business continuity planning) for domestic and imported goods.
- Managing supplier relationships, vendor inventory, and purchasing procedures while aligning with supplier standards, budget, and quality.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to identify and develop initiatives to achieve Y-o-Y cost savings.
- Overlooking all contracts and ensuring quality of products and services at all times.
- Referencing goods indices and data to forecast cost model.
- Preparing reports for the CEO and the board.
- Be a graduate or post-graduate with 15+ years of work experience in procurement.
- Be thorough with using procurement tools and MS Excel.
- Have considerable knowledge of methods of analyzing suppliers & goods, contract language, compliance requirements, and financial risk.
- Have the ability to develop & execute business continuity/strategic plans to provide direction toward the achievement of financial targets.
- Have a strong 'hands-on' people management, stakeholder management, team building, leadership and coaching skills.
- Be an excellent negotiation, oral, and written communication skills.