Manager - Talent Acquistion at Leading NBFC
Views:3379 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Reward Consultant - HR Consulting (3-5 yrs)
We are looking for a Reward Consultant with Top Global Human Capital company.
Areas of Work -
- Compensation Benchmarking Surveys
- Large Industry Compensation Surveys
- Productivity Studies
- Pay for Performance Advisory Assignments
- Compensation Advisory - Pay Design, Pay Structuring, Rewards Strategy, Job Evaluation
- Variable Pay & Incentive Design
- The general purpose of the role is to work with project teams in :
- Providing rewards related data, design, advisory services to clients.
- Ensuring delivery as-per prescribed quality and timelines.
- Managing client relationship in the capacity of team member.
- Assisting the team in delivering the desired result.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Client interaction and co-ordination, at a team member level
- To gain a thorough understanding of the Industry, client organization, business, organization structures & roles
- Based on existing tools, methodology & data, to design a holistic solution for the client
- Conducting job matching & data collection meetings with client representatives
- Independently managing operations teams in data analysis and reporting
- Analyzing the data inputs and
- Design of client solution, and creation of presentations, with high focus on quality
- Delivery of presentations, in whole or in part, during and at the end of the project
Candidates from IT/ ITES industry will be preferred.
Education : MBA/ PGDM (HR) from premier B-schools with 3-5 years of work experience.
Experienced candidates can apply on the above post. Relevant candidates will be contacted.
Sr. HR Consultant - Recruitments
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.