HR Manager at Revolt Motors
Views:321 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Revolt Motors - Production Role (8-12 yrs)
Job Purpose / Role :
1. To be responsible for defect free vehicle production as per production plan & within the stipulated target parameters to achieve maximum productivity.
2. Implementation of Lean manufacturing and JIT concepts.
3. Continuous People development.
4. Participate in TPM activities to bring efficiency in production operations.
5. Expansion of Facility
6. To be a highly self-motivated team leader with excellent analytical skills.
FINANCIAL PERSPECTIVE :
(In terms of revenue figures, cost accounts, budget) - Operating within the approved financial budget of the dept.
CUSTOMER PERSPECTIVE :
(Concerned with the overall satisfaction of customer & their satisfaction measures) - Interaction with Final Inspection, PPC, Dispatch, Service, Store, SQA, R&D & Testing Team & Projects Engg.
OPERATIONS PERSPECTIVE :
(Concerned with operational systems of the organisation) - Interface Management with Maintenance, Supply Team, Quality, PPC & all support departments.
Roles & Responsibility :
1. Preparing the Annual Business plan, Capital expenditure budget for section and ensure adherence to it.
2. Managing and motivating the assembly team to achieve daily production targets with planned volume & model mix of vehicles
3. To review production. Quality, Cost, Delivery & safety parameters on monthly basis & to prepare Action plans for negative variances.
4. Monitoring & analysis of Process Rejection and to ensure minimum process rejection.
5. To ensure optimization & efficient use of man power.
6. Implement standard operating procedure for all production operations in the assembly area.
7. To ensure maximum overall equipment efficiency of the assembly machines & conveyors.
8. Planning for new model launching with the target of no production loss.
9. Planning of the training methodology & schedules for the new models establishment.
10. Sensitive to the concerns of other departments & be responsive to their needs.
11. Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed.
12. To maintain good discipline/ IR situation/ Engagement of operators & Staff level.
13. To improve Productivity and efficiency through improvement projects.
14. Track competencies of subordinates and provide leadership and development as required to achieve the objectives.
15. Implement and drive continuous improvement activities through implementation of kaizen activity on machines, tools, jigs & fixtures.
16. To ensure the safe work environment and work towards Zero accidents by identifying & eliminating the unsafe conditions on the shop floor.
- Candidates with Automobile Background Preferred.
- Two wheeler Experience is must