Consultant at Upman Placement
Views:299 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Retail Store Manager - Electronics (8-20 yrs)
- Responsible for maintaining the efficient operations of the store by initiating, coordinating and enforcing operational and employee policies and procedures.
- Responsible for coaching, counseling, managing and motivating the team to meet and surpass sales targets.
- Responsible for analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales as well as analyzing and interpreting trends to facilitate planning.
- Responsible for the effective management and control of stock/inventory as well as ensuring product availability.
- Responsible for touring the sales floor regularly, engaging colleagues and customers on the shop floor and resolving issues.
- Responsible for organizing knowledge sharing sessions and in-house trainings in a bid to improve product knowledge and overall selling skills and techniques of the team.
- Responsible for initiating new ideas in a bid to improve the business and updating the team on business performance.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting competitor activities and maintaining awareness of the trends in the electronics retail industry.
- Responsible for quick resolution of all customer complaints
- Responsible for closing sales as and when required as well as ensuring prompt delivery of customer's products.
- Responsible for ensuring effective data collection i.e. customer data, daily foot fall etc is achieved in the store.
- Responsible for annual growth in store revenue and customer base.
- Responsible for inventory management
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum of B.Sc. or equivalent in Sales/Marketing or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 7 years' sales experience with a minimum of 5 years in a similar role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.