HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:1378 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Retail Delivery Manager - ML & Project/Team Management (7-11 yrs)
The role will involve taking accountability of end to end client management & analytics delivery in Retail vertical with the support of a team & be the SPOC for the client for all interactions. The role will be expected to engage with the client, understand business priorities, translate the business problem into an operational problem, plan for it and execute the same.
The person holding this position will be responsible for leading the solution development for retail vertical which would be a mix of digital transformation, technology, development and implementation of advanced analytical algorithms across a variety of projects. Successful candidates are expected to have a mix of solving unstructured business problems skills, understanding of advanced algorithms, functional and project/client management skills. The role would also have a people management aspect and would be responsible for career management of a team of 4-20 members.
Candidates will be expected to lead projects across several areas such as
- Developing advanced algorithms e.g. ML models / deep learning models, attribution modelling, statistical models (logistic regression, segmentation etc.), market mix models, forecasting etc. to solve complex business problems
- Digital marketing analytics for personalization / targeting, app usage analytics
- Project management experience in database, data structuring and ETL
Qualification and Experience:
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in developing advanced Machine learning algorithms e.g. deep learning models, attribution modelling, statistical models (logistic regression, segmentation etc.), market mix models, promotion optimization forecasting etc.
- 7+ years of experience in client management, engagement management & driving business impact for client.
- Understanding of Digital marketing as an area and how to leverage digital data assets for getting better returns on marketing spend & personalized targeting.
- Project management experience in database designing, data structuring and ETL
- Experience should also include structuring and project management of complex analytical projects
- People management experience
- Experience in handling large volume of data and generating meaningful insights out of it that are actionable.
Skills / Knowledge:
- Hands on experience in statistical modelling software such as SAS or R or python or SparkR
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills (VBA & SQL experience preferred)
- Highly proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word applications
- Excellent analytical thinking, analysis, and problem solving skills
- Ability to structure problems through a data driven decision making process
- Ability to identify and draw on leading-edge analytical tools and techniques to develop creative approaches and new insights to business issues through data analysis
- Excellent project management skills, including time and risk management, and project structuring
- Superlative communication (written/verbal) skills, including logically structuring and delivering presentations
- Organized, deliberate, and reliable in structuring work, and effective as a problem solver
- High aptitude to learn quickly, assimilate to new teams and projects, and work well under pressure with appropriate attention to detail
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management and functional disciplines
- Strong ability to influence/ drive consensus
- Strong negotiating skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.